Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD TCAI and Doug Thorley long tubes For sale

toyofixer

Reaction score
Hello I removed theese from a x-runner that was traded in at my work so it could be smogged for sale. I was going to use them on my prerunner but I have decided not to.
they are in good shape there are a few scratches from removing and installing but shouldnt be seen when installed. asking $300 for the headers and $150 for the intake. I am in Napa CA and would prefer local pickup but shipping could be worked out.

DSCF0407.jpg

DSCF0406.jpg

DSCF0408.jpg

toyofixer

Reaction score
I actually dont have an x. I work at a dealer where we took the x on trade. The previous owner was probably a member here. I would have an x if I didnt have 2 kids so I have a double cab prerunner.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
hmm, out of curiousity, that truck wouldnt be a bsp with black wheels would it? If Im not mistaken, that sounds like yayxrunner's truck :top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
OK, guys... i hate to make a post about this in this guys thread but i wanted to make this clear. There are no rules at XRU that you must have a minimum amount of post to make a thread, while this will most likely be an addition to the next version of XRU. It is at the buyers judgment on all purchases as stated in the XRU For Sale Rules.

I've cleaned up thread, so let's keep it about the items for sale. *BACK ON TOPIC*

toyofixer

Reaction score
Mabey if bsp means black the wheels look like the were painted gunmetal and there are no center caps.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
that is yayxrunner's truck then.....I just checked up on his member map, he is located near napa, Cali :top: and had gunmetal colored rims....Again man, good luck on the sale....:top:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
damn this is a steal for all you ca guyz.... headers alone would cost you at least 450+shipped. and the intake is awesomer too:laugh: good luck with sale brother:top:

08XRUN

Reaction score
If you still have the headers what would the shipped price be to NC?

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I'm interested in the CAI. Anyone know the difference of HP with URD CAI and K&N intake??

Top Bottom