Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD XRunner Traction Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redline

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have a URD Trac Bar for sale. Its been sitting in my garage for at least 6 months now. I chose to go a different route. I bought it off XRunner owner but i never installed. Its ready in the box to be shipped out. My loss is your gain. Asking what I paid for it.

$335 plus shipping

20160328_125855_001_zpsgzfap2p1.jpg

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Is ALL of the hardware there, including the differential bolts?

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score

There are no studs for the rear diff in that pic. In that case they will be needed and not sure if Urd will sell them alone. I bought my trac bar used and the person I got it from got the studs directly from bud built (they make the bar) just so ya know

Redline

Reaction score
There are no studs for the rear diff in that pic. In that case they will be needed and not sure if Urd will sell them alone. I bought my trac bar used and the person I got it from got the studs directly from bud built (they make the bar) just so ya know

thanks for the heads up. I never had the chance to install it so I didnt know.

305 plus shipping and its a deal

pm sent

giox

Reaction score
It has no studs for the rear thats why im thinking about it

fishsticks

Because fast lifted truck.
Reaction score
It has no studs for the rear thats why im thinking about it

You should be able to buy socket head screws and thread them in from the inside of the housing. That's what we do on our older 8" housings to keep the studs from backing out under strain from big tires.

You'll have to pull the 3rd to do it but it's not hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom