Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

urd y-pipe for sale.

stefan

Reaction score
i welded in jba headers and removed the front cats.so i had no cats and the exhaust was way too loud, so the only way i could put two cats back in was to put the stock y-pipe back in.

akakrill

Reaction score
nah, just cut in a cat into the exhaust further back...just before the muffler. I have a 3 inch magnaflow cat...Ill be doing it too.

stefan

Reaction score
i would do that but i dont know how to weld and every shop i go to in wonderful miami florida butchers my truck.

akakrill

Reaction score
Cut the pipe and slip it in the 3inch cat use band clamps like they ship with the urd 3 inch exhaust..no welding..

stefan

Reaction score
I have a 3" cat back.if i buy a 3" cat im worried the pipes wont fit into each other....am i wrong?

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
any good muff shop on their pipe bender they have dies to expand the pipes to make them fit just right.have to be more careful with the stainless steel pipes though as they will crack if you try to stretch them too much!:top:

stefan

Reaction score
I have bad luck with shops im doin my best to stay away....no way i can do this myself.

stefan

Reaction score
y-pipe no longer for sale.....sorry.Im going to try and add a cat further back in the exhaust.

Top Bottom