Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD

TacomaTRDSport

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the correct place, but I ordered 3 items back on February 11 from urdusa.com. I previously purchased a short shifter, a filter cover for my URD CAI, and a red URD sticker. First of all I want to say that I am very satisfied with all of the products that I have received, it was a quick delivery and all of the items are awesome :top:.
The only small problem that I'm having is that the sticker never came in. Now I know that the sticker was only about $2 but I just want to make sure this won't happen in the future when I place another order. After reading about the good customer service URD offers, I was surprised that I wrote two e-mails to try to get more information but my e-mails were never replied. So I figured maybe I can get a reply here. Thanks guys.

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
G is a busy guy... if you want to contact him call the URD tech support line

Gadget

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the correct place, but I ordered 3 items back on February 11 from urdusa.com. I previously purchased a short shifter, a filter cover for my URD CAI, and a red URD sticker. First of all I want to say that I am very satisfied with all of the products that I have received, it was a quick delivery and all of the items are awesome :top:.
The only small problem that I'm having is that the sticker never came in. Now I know that the sticker was only about $2 but I just want to make sure this won't happen in the future when I place another order. After reading about the good customer service URD offers, I was surprised that I wrote two e-mails to try to get more information but my e-mails were never replied. So I figured maybe I can get a reply here. Thanks guys.

Very sorry we had run out of stickers.

Have not seen your emails.

Just post your order number here and I will make sure you get a sticker.

G

roy365

Reaction score
Bet if yo order a MK kit he will respond. LMAO.

TacomaTRDSport

Reaction score
Very sorry we had run out of stickers.

Have not seen your emails.

Just post your order number here and I will make sure you get a sticker.

G

Thank you, the order # is 18625.

A satisfied customer is a returning customer. :top:

Gadget

Reaction score
I am sorry. We are still out of red stickers.

I will mail you a white sticker right now and send you a red one as soon as we get them in. Our sticker supplier is having a hard time keeping us supplied.

G

autobodyX

Reaction score
Hey G, I did not get a sticker with my last order, my new SWB truck has a naked back window. Wine, wine, wine. But now I know why, wish my business was so good my supplier could not keep up. Please bring a few up to VIR.

Gadget

Reaction score
Post up your order number and I will get one out to you.

G

Gadget

Reaction score
Sticker is on its way to you.

Did you put that item you ordered on your X?

Did it work?

G

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
huh? if you had any big red ones i was gonna rock it on my cummins lol

Gadget

Reaction score
Yep, still got the windshield ones.

G

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
allright ill b buying one tommarow,urd on a cummins lol= support :top:

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
yeah man i ordered my RR URD sticker over 2 months ago, since i got my SS too and they politely sent me a note with my first shipment that they were out of stock and would receive it when they had them....nothing yet but i know i'll get my item you can trust that

autobodyX

Reaction score
Sticker is on its way to you.

Did you put that item you ordered on your X?

Did it work?

G
Yes I have installed the part from my last order from you but have not moved the truck since. I have also installed a Detroit locker with redline heavy duty shock proof gear lube and my new Brembo Lexus isf front rotors with Carbotech cht-10 competition compound pads and new rear rotors and the same pad compound.

I am finishing up a few loose ends and can not wait to try out my new combination. Virginia international raceway is having a charity laps event for the victory junction gang camp on April the third if the weather is good I plan to make a few hard pulls down the straits and see if I can get it slowed back down, should be a safe place to try things out!

The cost is just 25.00 for about 20min on track behind the pace car, not the same as a track day but still fun.

Gadget

Reaction score
Just a heads up. That product may not work on a 1GR platform. It was developed for the 5VZ/2RZ platforms.

It is improved and is now adjustable, but see if you get a fault code or not first. If not, might be able to get it to work by adjusting it.

G

Top Bottom