Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

User names ???

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
originally i was Xer0 TL...in a few other forums and my ebay is still that screen name...TL because the car i used to drive before this one was a 03 acura TL-S (still have it but it just sits on the side)...and now im Xer0 SiN...we had a crew of us called Xer0 ThEoRy (all nissans...then expanded outward)...we all used Xer0 and something that described yourself...the last three letters in my name is SIN (tysin)...thus came Xer0 SiN...it stuck ever since :biggrin:

Yallrun

Reaction score
I've been a online gamer for a while, my screen name started as Yall run like bitches. The newer games came out and you couldn't use names that long so it became Yall run like girls. Newer games shorter names, next thing you know it was just Yallrun so I could fit clan tags in front.

There ya go. :top:

INTHABLOOD

Reaction score
nice coupe :top: i assume thats a glass body if not you not only have a good painter but a helluva a bodyman:adore:

BigBuff87

Reaction score
This is kinda funny ive had to explain mine all the time well my last name is spelled LeBouef and no one can pronounce it and everyone always called me by my last name (bigbuff) and the big comes in cause im a big guy thus the nickname bigbuff and 87 was the year i was born

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
i dont get it??:hmmmm2:

X2, but the Avatar is funny.

Derrick's ride so DERRIXRYD. :biggrin:

lol actually thats exactly what it is. When I made my AIM screenname about 4 years ago I hit 'x' instead of 'z' (they're right next to each other). But because all my friends knew my new name as suodraxah, I just left it. Plus I think 'x' looks better anway.

Still :dontknow: what are you trying to say, and how do you say it? :dontknow:

Last edited:

DannyJAF1

Reaction score
X2, but the Avatar is funny.

Derrick's ride so DERRIXRYD. :biggrin:

Still :dontknow: what are you trying to say, and how do you say it? :dontknow:

SUODRAXAH
I'm pretty sure it is Hazardous backwards but with a "x" in the place of the "Z"

Use mine everywhere. Danny J (first letter of last name) Air Force 1

Ninja17

Reaction score
I got mine from back in the day when i used to be into gangs and that kind of ish. They said i could sneak up on people like no one else could haha. I just added the 17 at the end.

Vince77

Reaction score
My middle name is Vincent, Born in 1977. That's it...

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Jay is my nickname coz nobody ever gets my name right...it's Jardin...it's french :argh: :laugh:

Jay Swift just was one of those nicknames I earned through the years coz I get what needs to be done swiftly :vroam:

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
lol mine is pretty easy i guess.....exclude thee X's LUCKY i AM 07 the year of my truck and my graduation year

WrecKaGeJPX

Reaction score
mine is wreckage because i like wec. thats an mma brand like ufc and they have a show called wrekcage or somethin like that. my initials are jp and the x wasnt originally for the x runner but i just had it on there and ironically i bought myself an x so it kinda makes more sense now

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
origin

i think it would be interesting to have a thread in which members could explain the origins of ther screen names, and to keep it less bland why not put a true and a false version of the story and see who guesses right
:crinklehair:

my original screen name was ratrodyo

i chose this a a screenname because i really like rat rods and on my other accounts rat rod is always taken so i added the yo

or when i was young i tended to learn eoples secrets and would rat them out if they got on my wrong side so i was know as a rat and since i love rat rods it just fit but being black/native american/ mexican/ spanish/ french/ norweigan i didn't fit the rockability mold so i added yo

:laugh:

x ynot

Reaction score
origin of x ynot
um lets see i worked at a bbq restaurant when i was 15 and was friends with the local skydivers the day i turned 16 i decited to go skydiving and while ride in the plane to the altitude of 14000 feet one of the guys said hey tony did you know that your name spells y not backwards so from then on i been know to alot of people as ynot and just threw a x infront of it for my screan name

Top Bottom