Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA BCH Transformers movie meet

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I'm in, as long as I get to sit beside brandon :biggrin:

07SWB

Reaction score
its amazing how all you va guys get your panties in a bunch when someone comes in and makes a smart ass comment. :rolleyez:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
its amazing how all you va guys get your panties in a bunch when someone comes in and makes a smart ass comment. :rolleyez:

:laugh: Seems like justin hit a nerve. He was just making a smart ass comment also.

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score

Naw you got it twisted...nobody in VA takes anything too serious!:laugh: We are all pretty gay:hmmmm2:

Moving on:
Lynnhave 18 (Lynnhaven Mall)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (PG-13)

Dinner (Uno's) at 7pm and we can have time to buy tix early and BS. What do you guys think? What happened with Joey's hook up???:hmmmm2:

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
IMAX night shows are sold out:fail:

If anybody really wants to see IMAX we can switch meet to saturday afternoon....just an idea???

Last edited:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score

:smille:

i just left the :rolleyez: off of the end of mine. That is the universal " this is a smart as comment" symbol.

Justin

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
looks like brandon has the plan... dinner at unos around 7 then transformers at 10ish:top:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Yeah i cant do saturday B ..I got ssomethign to pick up I think:)

ntinhri

Reaction score
Movies sucks......... car turn into monsters and the boy dies..

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
I would recommend that everyone buy there tickets in advance. The theater gets really packed. Also I would shoot to be ready to go in 45 min in advance to get seats. I have sat in the front row there way to many times.

I am going to buy my tickets online tonight for the 10PM show

Justin

now im confused

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Rated (PG-13) • 2 hrs. 30 min.

BUY TICKETS - 09:15am, 10:05am, 11:50am, 12:40pm, 1:30pm, 3:25pm, 4:15pm, 5:05pm, 7:00pm, 7:50pm, 7:50pm, 8:40pm, 8:40pm, 10:35pm, 11:25pm, 11:25pm, 12:20am, 12:20am

I dont see a 10pm show :dontknow:

Justin

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: The IMAX Experience
IMAXRated (PG-13) • 2 hrs. 30 min.

BUY TICKETS - 11:00am, 2:40pm, 6:15pm, 9:50pm, 1:20am

unless you want IMAX , which still has tickets available, but I would def buy them tonight

I just need to konw what the plan is and I will order my tickets

Justin

Guys,

i just noticed this movie is 2.5 hours long. I have to come back to williamsburg after and would put me home at like 2:30 and Ill be up early on Saturday.

I may only make come down to eat.

Ill let you guys know

Justin

AND AN AUTOMERGE WITH 30 MIN BETWEEN POSTS IS CRAZY :motz:

Last edited:

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
Fellaz-

Sorry for the mix-up. I don't know if the times changed, or I pulled the times from the wrong date. Anyway, I'm game either way. Someone call it!!! We can flip flop movie and the dinner, by seeing the movie first, then eating dinner after? Or we can IMAX it, and grab a bite to heat at Hooters at 7, then hit the IMAX???

My thoughts...let me know...we may have to do this thing by text.

Gadget

Reaction score
Any of you beach folks want some GTO seats?

G

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
i sent the mass text out saying uno's at 7 then imax at 950... everybody will need to get there own ticket either there or online. will this work???

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
i sent the mass text out saying uno's at 7 then imax at 950... everybody will need to get there own ticket either there or online. will this work???

Word up!!! Way to step up Big Daddy D!:top:

xrunish

Reaction score
ill most likely meet up with you guys after uno's i already ate and im with my cousin so we'll see you guys at the mall

xrunish

Reaction score
THAT MOVIE WAS AMAZING! all i saw was parts being ripped off and explosions and i don't even know what was going on too much to take all in one

Top Bottom