Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA Beach - Fast 5: Meet, Eat, and Movie

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
Gentlemen and Ladies-

I wanted to do feeler thread for a meet, eat, and movie night for Fast 5!!! Although this series has "jumped to the shark," who doesn't want to see fast cars, impossible story lines, and unrealistic cars???:top:

So this is the "feeler info feedback," I need to plan this event:

1. What day and date? The movie comes out Friday April 29th. Friday night, Saturday (day), or Sunday (afternoon)
2. Dinner? Yes or No? What time and where?
3. Imax?

Here are my thoughts..."just my thoughts"

1. Dinner around 7-ish, near or around Lynnhaven Mall. IMAX movie around 9-ish at Lynnhaven Mall.

2. Lunch around 2-ish, near or around Lynnhaven Mall. IMAX movie around 4-ish at Lynnhaven Mall.

3. Same thought as #2 but on Sunday

So, just vote 1,2, or 3. We can work out all other details later, but this will be a good starter. I know we can't please everyone, but please respond back with thoughts or ideas. Saturday night is out, due to a big UFC fight Saturday night.:boxing:

-cbfields4 :cheers:

PS: No disrespect, but PLEASE stay off the thread unless you are voting, giving thoughtful feedback, and plan on attending the meet. Thanx!

Last edited:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I can do the saturday lunch meet :top:. I work friday nights.

earnesje

Reaction score
I may be able to make this one. It's been awhile since we had a meet. Just say when,where and what time and I shall appear.

Edgeman

Reaction score
#2 probably works best for people coming in from out of town...gives them Friday evening and/or Saturday morning to arrive, then all day Sunday to sober up & return home. As a VB resident, #3 works just fine for me too.

Since it's starting to get hot, prefer to spend the hottest part of the day indoors, then have the evening free to do anything else.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
I'll be out of town playing with rednecks...vroom vroom :)

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
Ok guys...it looks like friday is out.

So its just sat or sun, left on the board.

Looks like we only have about 4 interested.

Keep the feedback coming.

As of now, I'd like to have the meet early Saturday, maybe lunch at 12 and movie around 2. But, I'm cool with sunday too.

Gadget

Reaction score
Sunday is the College Park Tuning Meet at the RedSkins stadium.

Saturday would be the better day.

G

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
Sunday is the College Park Tuning Meet at the RedSkins stadium.

Saturday would be the better day.

G

The G-Man has spoken, LOL!!! But for real, since G will probably have the longest drive let's plan for SATURDAY:top: Plus, this is 3 plus votes for Saturday.

The date is locked-
Saturday April 30th, 2011.

Any feedback on a place to eat is still up in the air. Ideally, I'd like to keep it around Lynnhaven Mall, because the IMAX theater is close to the mall. But we can always meet any where and take a mini cruise to the theater. Bring on the ideas and feedback.

A few places close to the Lynnhaven Mall:
Uno's
Red Lobster
Cracker Barrel
Olive Garden
Cheeseburger's In Paradise
Applebee's
Moe's
Ci Ci's Pizza

So we can eat at one theses spots or we can come up with another place and have a mini cruise.

:driver:

Reaction score
I would love to roll down there and meet up with you guys sometime. I have so much stuff to catch up on today because of Easter tomorrow (which I thought was next weekend till the wife told me this mornging.)

Have a good time.

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
I would love to roll down there and meet up with you guys sometime. I have so much stuff to catch up on today because of Easter tomorrow (which I thought was next weekend till the wife told me this mornging.)

Have a good time.

It's all good...But the meet is next weekend, just as a FYI

Last edited:

BondXII

Reaction score
If you guys happen to see me driving around up there Saturday, don't think I'm ignoring you guys. We're passing through there this weekend. My dad is having a stent put in Tuesday and decided to head up there (Delaware) early. On the way we are stopping be a friend's house in Norfolk. Haven't seen him in forever since he's been lovin' life (not) in the desert. If for some reason, he's all about going to meet some more X-Runner guys, I'll let you know. If not... make the best of it for me. :top:

Top Bottom