Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vanfest 2010

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
X-runner found at show...anyone know who it is? SWB with billet grill, chrome wheels, and looks like a drop.... Will attach pictures. Almost went to this show. Still thinking about it ! Weekend event, but show is on Saturday June 12, 2010. Show is for vans and mini trucks.

http://vanfest.vandomain.com/

JacksonJ

Reaction score
I wonder if that's ThunderCats.

He's from Toronto's east end, met him a few times, but he didn't have a grille back then.

Jwall

Reaction score
Damn i wish i would have went to that, missed the thread. It wasnt the guy we met at the last meet was it, did he have a billet grill. or could be thunderkat1 ya. If it is a random gotta get him or her on XRU!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Checked out the pics yeah it was that guy that was at scrape, 22's djm, and a k&n cai other than that I believe he was stock

Jwall

Reaction score
Yea he was, too bad he really wasnt too interested into coming onto XRU... I want his rims.. lol they are the ones i wanted for long while.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
they are sexy rims....my truck looks like a 4x4 compaired to his...... :) I will post some pictures soon

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry I feel the pain that xrgilly had, I am in super 4x4 mode with my low pro 20s and stock height! Hopefully this is the last week of that though!!

Top Bottom