Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Varrstoen Teaser Pic

COWBELL

Reaction score
congrats on your wheels, they are green, and super gay, and super awesome all at the same time :laugh:

j/k, looks bad ass man on the BSP and nice camera work too!:biggrin:

yes, i said super twice. Those almost qualify for "super-duper":top:

akxr79

Reaction score
I just noticed this now. those wheels are freakin sweet man. Reminds me of the tuner gtis and stis that have pink and green and whatnot wheels.

SooRunner

Reaction score
Hard to tell from the pics but did you use the center caps?

blastap

Reaction score
they are installed now, It looks a little more finished this way

Emanon

Reaction score
Damn nice look Blastap. Makes me wonder what they would look like in red to match the SS suspension stuff.

Murderface

Reaction score
Hey Ryan I found ur competition here in Jersey:thumpdown: J/K

a8ee969f.jpg

Venomous_X

Reaction score
So VS mentioned something about an Xr with white +12 19x9.5....who got em?

micpun

Reaction score
would that stick out at all? been thinking about pulling the trigger on the very same setup

micpun

Reaction score
so mort you getting them? damn, ive been looking for a white set for awhile now.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
would that stick out at all? been thinking about pulling the trigger on the very same setup
eightsixers is running real te's in +12 fitment on the djm, but had to do some cutting to make it work....That setup will be beast that was actually what I wanted, but I got the volks instead till after some boooooooossssstttttt:biggrin:

micpun

Reaction score
i got invited to a show in a couple weeks so if i get something, it has to be soon.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I dont think you could get them done in that short of time unless it was an instock color.... you need them man haha

Grumpy

Reaction score
Got a chance to see it in person this weekend, it look tits! So shinny. And Ryan, you need new shoe laces.

+22 on DJM, clear the front....with modded rear bumper stop, clear the rear also.

micpun

Reaction score
i dont need them per say, but sometimes a want manifests itself to a need...............

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Got a chance to see it in person this weekend, it look tits! So shinny. And Ryan, you need new shoe laces.

+22 on DJM, clear the front....with modded rear bumper stop, clear the rear also.

Only problem with the +22 offset is that if you have BBK's, they won't clear them. You would have to go +12 in the front only. The rears are fine.

Top Bottom