Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Varrstoen wheels

NODRULN

Reaction score
Ok i have seen the es22's on a few xr's and im in love with the way they look. im bad when it comes to offsets so stick with me.. i have the djm 3/4 drop plus im bagged in the rear. i want them to sit aggressive but didnt know what to do. first thought was 19x9.5 +22 all around to be safe but now maybe 19x9.5 +22 in front and like 19x10.5 +12 or +22 in rear? also when you talk about trimming.. what parts are the main pieces to trim? Me coming from hondas i just too a heat gun and a hammer and rolled my fenders to fit. but this being my first newer nice truck i wanna do it right.. i daily drive this truck and also gonna run 35 series tires but onve again not sure the width id go. i want the bfg kdw's for sure. my problem is noone in town can get these wheels. for the people you have them is there a good place online to get them or did you buy them locally? thanks for the newb help

krazysyko85

Reaction score
sorry to go off topic but your sig tag is pretty awesome! :top::top::top:

NODRULN

Reaction score
that fine lol everyone likes a set of bewbs!!:wink:

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
PIC-0093.jpg

An example of rear fender trimming. I would say with the 19x9.5 a 30 series tire in the back wouldn't need trimming. (if i remember what my friend said). He's 3/4 with 19x9.5 +12 with no trimming.

NODRULN

Reaction score
ok cool thanks for the pic! i take it its the same for the front as well? i didnt want to not see where im cutting and nip the actual fender.

Endless

Reaction score
Ccaruolo has a mod thread. He has trimmed fenders and its very clean. Give it a look over.

Ccaruolo

Reaction score
Ccaruolo has a mod thread. He has trimmed fenders and its very clean. Give it a look over.

my fenders are rolled and pulled and trimmed, check it out though me and clifford both have it done.

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
ok cool thanks for the pic! i take it its the same for the front as well? i didnt want to not see where im cutting and nip the actual fender.

Yup same as the front. Cheapest way also. Unless you wanna spend some money on rolling/pulling which i will want to do eventually.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To order, just email Navith at Varrstoen. That's the easiest way. Tell him that Klint from XRU sent you.
navith@varrstoen.com

Grumpy

Reaction score
If going staggered, I'd recommend 9.5 +12 & 10.5 +22.

NODRULN

Reaction score
If going staggered, I'd recommend 9.5 +12 & 10.5 +22.

Yeah that's the offset I was gonna do in the rear but I was thinking 9.5+22 in front but if the +12 will look better ill do that. Just didn't know how much trimming I need for the 12s

Grumpy

Reaction score
Yeah that's the offset I was gonna do in the rear but I was thinking 9.5+22 in front but if the +12 will look better ill do that. Just didn't know how much trimming I need for the 12s

9.5 +12 is a better match, you'll regret it if you go +22. As for trimming, nothing you couldn't handle.

NODRULN

Reaction score
Haha ok sir i hope the wheels I want come in +12 lol. I don't care on trimming the flares I just don't want to start cutting into the fender itself

Top Bottom