Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vented seats??

sc426hemi

Reaction score
as most of you know i have big plans for Chaos when i get back from the desert in february.
I been driving around alot in the texas heat and im tyred of my back getting sweaty and the seats getting wet from it. I been trying to figure out if seats from an escalade or XLR would fit in an X since they have those nice fans pushing cool air thru them.

if anybody has any knowladge on this let me know
wayne

genesis96

Reaction score
I think the biggest issue would be the airbag sensors in the seats. I don't know how they work but I don't imagine it would be easy to make them work on the new seats. I know what you mean though, those seats are nice.

KrazyStuntRR

Reaction score
wouldnt the Seqouia vented seats work? cause i think they have the airbag in them aswell and are heated/cooled seats.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
ya.. ask gadget.. he's done a seat swap in his x before.. sounds like you have a good idea:top:

sc426hemi

Reaction score
or would it be possible to make some fans built into the stock seat that could push some air thru?

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
ya.. ask gadget.. he's done a seat swap in his x before.. sounds like you have a good idea:top:

I would seriously talk to Gadget about this mod. its hard to find seats that use the same weight sensor.

I would definitely be interested in this idea...but the seats I have found need modifications to the sensor adapter...I'm not comfortable messing with important wiring such as airbag sensors...

Top Bottom