Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vertical vs Horizontal

What post display mode do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I voted the old way...

What is the reasoning behind the change? I mean why fix it if it ain't broke, Sorta thing?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What is the reasoning behind the change? I mean why fix it if it ain't broke, Sorta thing?

XRU V3 planning. :top: To counter the saying "Don't fix it if it ain't broke" --- I would say "Change is good." But really this is just an idea for now and the decision will not be made by me, but by you all and right now its looking like we'll see the old layout again before the weekend.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Looks okay. Would be easier on the eyes if sigs are only shown for OP's.

Limitless

Reaction score
I liked having all the mods listed in the header like before. Them being at the bottom below the sig just kinda makes it blend in with the post or the sigs. Seemed like the posts fit better the horizontal way as well. The vertical could work with some time put into it but it was nice being different from the traditional forum standards.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As I said in my first post, revisions would need to be made to accommodate certain content such as mod lists, badges, etc. But I dont want to do all the work off people prefer the old layout.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
IMO just too much dead space that and I like being different than all the other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom