Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VERY 1st MOD????

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
6" ProComp lift and 35" BFG Mud Terrains. Woot!

L3G10N

Reaction score
cravenspeed short antenna, then i tinted the 3rd brake light.

Woolaroo

Reaction score
mines not an x, but I hope I can chime in, removed badges, are topper, bed rug, toyota mat, extra tie downs, cross bar for the back, cargo net, rack, rocket box

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Window tint...

then Kenwood Excelon 9140 Head Unit, JL HD900 amp, 10W6 in custom enclosure, C5's in front, C2's in rear with a TON of dyna-mat....what a difference in road noise that makes!!

Alarm too in case anyone gets any ideas ,that with Mossberg 12-Ga keeps it safe :)

adamewwy

Reaction score
URD SS for sure...I think that should be everybody's first mod hands down.

GillMAN

Reaction score
k&n 'cai', once i tasted the improvement could not stop there

Click

Reaction score
I guess the first mod was getting rid of the dealer license plate and frame. Other than that, I really haven't done anything with it. I've had it a couple of weeks and just got under the hood today. So the first mod I did was remove the horn baffles and then disconnect the clutch start switch. I like to start my truck in neutral without pushing down on the pedal. Next, I'll oder some more d hooks to install on the front of the bed. I have crap to haul this summer.

xrgilly

Reaction score
rims soon as they where on the truck i went home and ordered the drop 2 much wheel gap

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Came from the dealer with tint already. Very first thing I bought for it was a new grille. From eBay. And I hated it.

alexxwing

Reaction score
obx shift nob and trd seat covers

NO i take that back chains for the snow witch i never used!!!

Last edited:

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
car cover! i bought my truck on dec 29th, so ran all over the place looking for truck cover for new years

Top Bottom