Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VIR Track Day - May 4-5

macg33k

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I'm thinking of going to the Track Daze event on the weekend of May 4-5. I had an absolute BLAST last year and I'm hoping we can at least get together the same group we had last year and hopefully add a few new faces. You can read about the event on their website: http://www.trackdaze.com

Post up here if you're planning (or thinking) on going.

Jeff

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Idf my brake package and sways bars are in the lexus i will attend...wont be fast enough to keep up though....yet ;)

autobodyX

Reaction score
I was planning on going to the Summit point Shenandoah event with trackdaze 5/18-19, but I'll have to go to ViR if we get some trucks up there again.

Hi, Jeff thank you for getting a thread starte early on this. We did have a blast last year, and I have the video to prove it.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I want to see more vids!!!

azburnin

Reaction score
Idf my brake package and sways bars are in the lexus i will attend...wont be fast enough to keep up though....yet ;)

Speed is only relative to your capacity of such speed :top: brake package though would be cool though.

I was no kidding, just about to start a thread about this haha. May 4-5th is perfect.

azburnin

Reaction score
https://www.trackdaze.com/index.php/events/event/45/May-VIR-2013

Here's that weekends track info

I cannot wait to go, hopefully we can get the exact people and more!

I've been trying to get my buddy with his Porsche again, and the two guys I know that are a little flaky with their cars.

Mike you better come out there with Ol' Blue!

Gadget you gonna bring something else that'll break down? haha

For those of you that do not know, there are Suites, villas etc. available.

Snap I almost forgot that if we choose a coordinator to get a group together we can more then likely get a discount or something on the trip. Idk what, but i think Jeremy the VIR guy said he'd be considerate of deals.

Last edited:

autobodyX

Reaction score
I want to see more vids!!!

glad you asked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cBRYy8qTgxo

eight minutes of fun messen with fast cars in a truck.

https://www.trackdaze.com/index.php/events/event/45/May-VIR-2013

Mike you better come out there with Ol' Blue!

Gadget you gonna bring something else that'll break down? haha

For those of you that do not know, there are Suites, villas etc. available.

Yea I'll make it out for this one Sean and with the Blue sleeper this time, and I hope everone else does too and more new folks!

Last edited:

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Well arent we thinken about renting out vir for exfest?

azburnin

Reaction score
We were thinking about renting out VIR, however that is a big ol' butt load of money. I'm thinking as long as the list of participants is at a good number we can call it Xfest VIR edition.

Mike I cannot wait for you to run on the track with it. What are you going to run, Advanced?

OOsoBlueX09

Reaction score
If im home by then Im down. The 4th is my birthday and I already told the wife thats what I want for it.

autobodyX

Reaction score
We were thinking about renting out VIR, however that is a big ol' butt load of money. I'm thinking as long as the list of participants is at a good number we can call it Xfest VIR edition.

Mike I cannot wait for you to run on the track with it. What are you going to run, Advanced?

If we get enough entries they may give us our own run group, I remenber some talk about it, needs to be 30 or so. It would need to be a hundred or more for our own event.

This year they assign you a run group, when you sign up. I should be in intermediate maybe in the yellow I have run in that before at Shenandoah, depends on who is there and how my experiance compairs to thiers.

frechem

Reaction score
I will probably show up for this and more than likely bring a few other people with me as well.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Speed is only relative to your capacity of such speed :top: brake package though would be cool though.

I was no kidding, just about to start a thread about this haha. May 4-5th is perfect.

My brake package will definitely be done. Having it swapped to Aristo status by then will be a challenge. Either way my goal is to enhance my driving skills this year in hopes on completing the One Lap event in 2014:crinklehair:

azburnin

Reaction score
To everyone interested read up on the amenities now and also give the same heads up for your friends that might be interested so its not a surprise to them on the details

I feel like i will sign up for intermediate this time around, and if its not working out i'll bump back down to novice. I'm ready for intermediate though, same rules just faster right? I'm in the need of some better brake pads before i run it though.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you seen the vintage crashes?

Top Bottom