Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

volant w/scoop, maf cal. plug and play harness

toyota_rod

Reaction score
alright folks..a complete volant intake with ram air scoop addition and maf calibrator pre-mapped for this intake setup soldered into a plug and play harness..over 800$ woth of equipment for 500$ obo. will post pics tomorrow. thanks!

toyota_rod

Reaction score
eh..going to put it towards other things like a new couch maybe..i dont plan on putting any other performance mods on the truck so itll stay on the truck if it doesnt sell

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Maf Cal DIBS

Yeah thats nice to get some new bachelor pad looking right for the ladies. But hearing the intakes scream on the road. Hey rod how much just for the maf cal??

toyota_rod

Reaction score
if it doesnt sell as a whole package then i will think about seperating

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Damn you Rod. La crew should get privelages. :hmmmm2: I'll even come un-install it. Just supply the tools, drink the beer i bring you:cheers: and tell me what comes out.

toyota_rod

Reaction score
well see..thats the beauty of a plug n play harness..just unplug it! ill still drink your beer though!

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Oh no beer for you if no brotherly crew love :laugh:. You have just the harness or is this with the cal too?

toyota_rod

Reaction score
the cal. is soldered into a jumper harness that is currently installed in my truck...its premapped for the volant intake...all 3 are for sale..4 if you count the ram air addition a peice

toyota_rod

Reaction score
ill post a price if nobody buys it all together..give it a little time

Murderface

Reaction score
If u can't sell this as a package and split up the parts, are u willing to just sell the scoop from the intake? I'm in no hurry so just let me know whenever u get a chance. Thx

fmap4life

Reaction score
Hope u get it gone rod, that is one cool looking intake! Props on shifter again!

Top Bottom