Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Volk Racing GT-7 (bronze) with New BFGoodridge Tires

TNguyen

Reaction score
I have a set of Volk Racing GT-7 Series in Mint condition , they are 2 pieces Forged and very rare (no curbs or rashes). They come with brand new set of BFGoodridge KDW (I will ride on them for couple of miles just to see how they are and will take them off). The size of the wheel is 18" with the tire 255-45-18. Asking $1500. I am in Atlanta. Will ship at buyer's expense. If you are local, you are more than welcome to take a look.

P1020654.jpg

P1020655.jpg

Venomous_X

Reaction score
aww man why the sell? Isnt that the second set of nice wheels you got rid of? :frown:

TNguyen

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. I still have the other set. I can't make up my mind of which set to keep. I guess I am putting this up to see. I need to cut back on the wheels inventory... :(

Murderface

Reaction score
I would love to take those off ur hands! I'll be in Roswell November 7th for his wedding and could drive home with them on.
If u don't get rid of them by then, hit me up:top:
thx,
John

shaX 07

Reaction score
PM SENT, These wheels are going to be MINE. What's the offset? And what other vehicles will these fit well on?

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
dang bro those look pretty good! what width is the rim?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I would like to also add how much of a price steal these wheels and tires are going for. My boss 335's and tires went for about this price in a 20" configuration. Those wheels pale in comparison to the level of craftsmanship in any rays wheels and for the record if i had the cash id rock these no doubt.......Just some food for thought :biggrin:

DC29

Reaction score
those are sooo bad ass i wish i could have them.

TNguyen

Reaction score
I saw your craigslist ad... good luck with the sale!

Yeah, that is my Asanti on there..Didn't feel like shipping those 22" with tires. :frown:. So hopefly someone local will have interest. Anyways, I took some pictures of different angle of the VOLK since some people wanted to see how it sits. No rubbing at all and I am lowered with the DJM 3". Not to mention the KDW sticks to the tarmac like white on rice. :smile:

P1020672.jpg

P1020675.jpg

akakrill

Reaction score
those are sick....im looking at the gramlights 57s pro...they look just like those but rays metallic coat. whay so cheap? arent they 600+ per wheel? Whats the offset? Im tying to push mine out a bit...are you going to stagger or keep all the same?

Bhawkeye700

Reaction score
what part of atlanta are you in?? I live about 20 min south of atlanta.

MiamiAE86

Reaction score
they look gunmetal/pewter. you have any pics that show the bronze?

Top Bottom