Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

volk replicas

blastap

Reaction score
djm or as you sit now? djm will cause some small issues to say the least,lol

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
10.5...daaaaang that's Organic Mechanic area there...:laugh:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
im doing 10.5 +22 in the rear playa....9.5 +12 in the front. I know what I want :biggrin:

You will have to do some cutting. My advice, go with a 19x9.5 all around. It will look about the same as the staggered set up you want. That way you will save money on tires. Just my 2 cents though.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I appreciate the info bud. The cutting I dont mind, but I am intrigued now on maybe keeping them all 9.5. I guess Ill take a look at that ryan guy's wheels first before i make my final call :top:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I appreciate the info bud. The cutting I dont mind, but I am intrigued now on maybe keeping them all 9.5. I guess Ill take a look at that ryan guy's wheels first before i make my final call :top:

Thinking about it now, you might not have to cut it. But still, with the staggered set up and those different offsets, the rear and front will still stick out the same. I really want to see what that ryan guy's set up looks like. The Takata Green on the BSP will look DOPE! It will look better than the photochop in this thread cause the green is more brighter.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score

You are not the only one...:top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
well scratch that, Im buying/bought something with a little more audibility.......:wink: Im still watching carefully but not with as much intent :D

Top Bottom