Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VSC question

ty

Reaction score
Hi I am thinking of getting a 07 X-Runner, I live in the North East. How functional is VSC (vehicle stability control) is it really worth getting. I know it can be turned off I just don't know if it is worth getting. It seems to be an option that is rare on the X-Runner. I only found two for sale on the east coast with VSC. What other options are worth getting.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
Interesting, I was not aware of VSC on the X. why would you need that on a lowered vehicle ???

quicky06

Reaction score
they are probly making it an option now to get it in the trucks. by 2011 all trucks and SUVs will be required to have it. its kinda like tire pressure sensors

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
Interesting, I was not aware of VSC on the X. why would you need that on a lowered vehicle ???

For those who arent good drivers behind the wheel. :eviltongue:

In my opinion if you cant work it out with the Clutch/Brake/Gas pedals then you were probably destined to skid or whatever happens.

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
For those who arent good drivers behind the wheel. :eviltongue:

In my opinion if you cant work it out with the Clutch/Brake/Gas pedals then you were probably destined to skid or whatever happens.
dang, around here every car & truck should be equipped :laugh:

07speedwayblue

Reaction score
I just say don't let your ambition exceed your ability, when it comes to driving this truck.

I was able to dodge a squirrel at 50mph the other day. The truck is pretty nimble. Granted had there been oncoming traffic, the squirrel would be dead.

I thought the XR had VSC.

Top Bottom