Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WANTED!!! Stock Front Grill Emblem

wlylwinstin182

Reaction score
I need the emblem off the stock front grill. I attempted to paint it black but my buddy pulled too hard on it and all the locking tabs broke. It can be chrome or if it's already painted, I will take that too. Name a price plus shipping and let me know. Thanks.

Generation-X

Reaction score
Do what I did. I went to a local collision repair place and they usually junk emblems and have a box full of em. Mine didnt even charge me for one just had to clean it up

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
or do like i did and go to the dealer and tell them it vibrated off drivin down the road.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
HAHA!!! Would they really believe that though? Did it work for you?

hell yeah i think they pulled one off a Taco in the back unless they had them just laying around. i also went up there when i ripped off my rear bumper spoiler i told them quote "I was just driving down the road and it fell off" they bought it and replaced it under warranty.

wlylwinstin182

Reaction score
Sweet dude. I will give it a try tomorrow at my local dealer and see what happens. Even if they don't believe the story, they probably won't charge me all that much for a new emblem anyways. Thanks guys.

Grumpy

Reaction score
PM with offer

Attachments

• 102_3139.jpg
    102_3139.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 84
Top Bottom