Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wanted The…

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
How's the number looking? I'm interested, are you going to start a build thread?

They are changing the fuel injectors and still working on the tune as 6-30-21.
Sorry no build thread because my crap is trial and error mostly error…
For example purchasing the Rotrex POS system! :(
Also going from QA1 DIY coilover’s to Vikings and trying different spring rates. My DIY & still adjusting (I lost my connection to scales) plus I need to have the rear frame notches welded in. I will say the gears & StopTech’s were worth every penny!
9CC80B31-B26D-4799-B247-1FA3FC5D437E.jpeg

C0BC1F2A-E9A5-4534-AFBA-C63275E01EB3.jpeg

madtrucker

Reaction score
I wanted to research a little about Rotrex online. Just to see for myself. Are they really that bad? I came across a Honda thread and there is a guy talking about breaking 3 of them. Rotrex replaced a few & told him that they wouldn't replace another. So I guess he sold the last one still new. There is a few guys saying that they are breaking the shafts. I'm guessing that some are working okay or nobody would be buying them.

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
Mad,
They are only buying because they don’t know about the issue!
The issue is the same for each and everyone the damn shafts are snapping like popcorn and G has known this for YEARS‼️ The SAD part is he’s done nothing about it…As far as I’m concerned he’s a worthless POS!
The Magnuson is in and working. I will admit the Rotrex pulls just a bit harder because of a design and large intercooler but who gives a $h!t the Magnuson not going to break in the middle of BFE. That’s why G suggest to carry a spare belt with you at all times. It’s because he knows the Rotrex can have a failure at ANYTIME and Does fail!!!
I’m not driving a race car it’s a Daily Driver… Just go to the other Taco website and read where guys are still having failures! G said they fixed the problem BULL SHIT‼️

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
The Magnuson is gone and what’s in the picture is going in! It’s an aluminum 5.3 L33 with some upgrades. The engine builder is estimating it will be over 400 HP to the flywheel on regular pump gas. With the cam just taking the sharp corners off the heads, might do a small shot of juice don’t know yet, Yada Yada Yada… No worries about pinging from low octane premium. Just add gas, charge the oil and wash the truck and go.

Attachments

• IMG_8379.jpeg
    IMG_8379.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 45

madtrucker

Reaction score
N2O is hard on rings. Not very good for longevity. But it sounds like fun.

Top Bottom