Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

warranty on body kit?

STONER-X

Reaction score
we just the other day i was shutting my door as i got out and heard this rattle from the bed....... come to find out it was the body kit on the back of the bed (the one near the rear bumper) i tapped on the the bed side and it does it every time i tap on it......

any one had this type of issue covered under warranty?? i paid for the 100,000 bumper to bumper??? i would say yes it is??

08x

Reaction score
i think it mite be covered on the 3 36 but deffinetly not on the 100000 thats usually only on drivetrain

butters607

Reaction score
yes it is covered the only thing that is not covered is the bumpers lol true story

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
we just the other day i was shutting my door as i got out and heard this rattle from the bed....... come to find out it was the body kit on the back of the bed (the one near the rear bumper) i tapped on the the bed side and it does it every time i tap on it......

any one had this type of issue covered under warranty?? i paid for the 100,000 bumper to bumper??? i would say yes it is??

Funny...mine has been doing that too lately. I took it off and cleaned the road dirt from around it and it went away for a couple weeks but came back... Silicone?

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Only covered on the 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty.

STONER-X

Reaction score
Only covered on the 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty.

it should be covered under the warranty that purchased.. 100,000 mile bumper to bumper...for $1500 it better be covered (i hope)... i didn't know if anyone has ever gotten any grief if they tried to get it fixed... its not a big deal just want to get it fixed.... i think im gonna get a grocery list going at make it worth my visit.... fo far

--intermittent wipers intermittently stay on low when switched from low to intermission setting....
--body kit rattle

im gonna make sure i have the rental car that is offered for at lest two days haha

Top Bottom