Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

was a hard decision...KETCHUP

TRD-X

Reaction score
So why are you talking just get KETCHUP on the road again!!:biggrin:

rexrunner

Reaction score
Just swap slaves. they are easy to change. If not fixed then u can just drop the trsnny. U already did alot of work. I would just do it

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Clutch slave wasn't a problem. It will be fixed and up n running Monday.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
What sucks, is that 1: it was known buy the original owner. 2: it isn't something that would look utterly bad until being used, then it would rear its ugly face. Fail. :motz:

Aside from that, it will be running and well and not leaking. I hate oil leaks. Just fixed another one myself. Damn dip stick tube O-ring was torn in half. Coated the frame and header alike. Fixed now though.

Emanon

Reaction score
KETCHUP will be all fixed on Monday.

900+ later for the repairs at Toyota. Bad rear main seal and the seal (don't remember what it was called) at the back bottom part of the motor.

Id just like to say THANKS to that effin Jack ASS that failed to tell me that this motor was leaking oil and tried to pass it off like it wasn't. Id like to say for record!!!! this guy is a POS and those that knew he was passing it off as a bad motor. Really shady crap guys. Anyways, as usual....G has my back. Don't really care if this pisses anyone off. Its not right to do someone this way. Thanks for the assistance G as always. Ketchup will be back up again. Officially! Just hope there is not something wrong other than that.

Awesome to hear Monday you will be up and running in good shape! Damn raw deal on the motor being sold that way.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
^^^yea brotha, I am pretty pissed about it all. But moving on. Looking next to get the SS SBK.

moonrunner

Reaction score
Anytime you seperate a motor and transmission you should check the rear main seal. Most of the time it will need to be replaced. Add my 05 bsp. truck to the dollar me to death list.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Anytime you seperate a motor and transmission you should check the rear main seal. Most of the time it will need to be replaced. Add my 05 bsp. truck to the dollar me to death list.

I have replaced it before and never had an issue. I can bet it was leaking when it was pulled out of his truck. The motor I had prior came out of a truck that was wrecked and sat for over 9 months. Inspection may be a good idea, but I don't agree with the rest of your statement.

Top Bottom