Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

... we are FLORIDA BOUND!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've got the DVD unit installed, the GPS is mounted, the rear headrest display is mounted (for my son)... bags are out and we are packing to leave for Florida! We'll be hitting the road E A R L Y tomorrow morning (probably 5:00ish). All you boys say a prayer that we have a safe trip if you don't mind. This is the first real trip for the X so I'm a little timid - but at the same time I'm really looking forward to hooking up with all the boys in O-town.

Shirts, stickers, good food, sexy photos and a hella-good time on Saturday. Don't make me waste a trip to Florida. All you punks better show up. :biggrin:

See you guys soon.

P.S. - I'll call Rob when I get to FL so he can post it up on the boards. I'll have my laptop but no guarantee that I'll have net access.

Troskey

Reaction score
word...i'm still debating whether or not i want to go down this weekend...because Savannah is so much closer and St. Patty's Day only comes around once a year!!

but i hope you have a safe trip brotha...and if I get down there...i'm sure we'll meet...

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Have a safe trip, im sure rob will let you use his puter with that nice widescreen 32" monitor he has :biggrin: , I hope there will be a bunch of nice pics that you post up upon your return... hmmm... we'll see if we cant beat it with our NC meet maybe :hmmmm2:

P.S. i will be praying for everyone going to O-town, your gonna have to put up with Rob j/k

morcheez

Reaction score
be safe mr k2 ..and make sure u take lots of pictures :biggrin:

07XR808

Reaction score
have a safe trip guys! too bad i didn't live down there. i would go in a heart beat:top:

XRobber

Reaction score
I've got the DVD unit installed, the GPS is mounted, the rear headrest display is mounted (for my son)... bags are out and we are packing to leave for Florida! We'll be hitting the road E A R L Y tomorrow morning (probably 5:00ish). All you boys say a prayer that we have a safe trip if you don't mind. This is the first real trip for the X so I'm a little timid - but at the same time I'm really looking forward to hooking up with all the boys in O-town.

Shirts, stickers, good food, sexy photos and a hella-good time on Saturday. Don't make me waste a trip to Florida. All you punks better show up. :biggrin:

See you guys soon.

P.S. - I'll call Rob when I get to FL so he can post it up on the boards. I'll have my laptop but no guarantee that I'll have net access.
10-4. Have a safe trip... see you soon!

word...i'm still debating whether or not i want to go down this weekend...because Savannah is so much closer and St. Patty's Day only comes around once a year!!

but i hope you have a safe trip brotha...and if I get down there...i'm sure we'll meet...
OMFG!!!! YOU MUST COME!!

Have a safe trip, im sure rob will let you use his puter with that nice widescreen 32" monitor he has :biggrin: , I hope there will be a bunch of nice pics that you post up upon your return... hmmm... we'll see if we cant beat it with our NC meet maybe :hmmmm2:

P.S. i will be praying for everyone going to O-town, your gonna have to put up with Rob j/k
LOL Paybacks a bltch :)

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
To everyone going to FLA.. Have a safe trip and take LOTS of pic's :rock:.. Looking forward to ours out here

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My wife and I safely arrived in Jacksonville at 5:00pm today --- barely. We were literally 20 miles from our destination (out of a 500 mile trip) and damn near got PLOWED in the rear. The traffic in front of me came to a screeching halt (5 o'clock rush) and the guy behind me darted into the right lane. Naturally the guy behind him couldn't see that we were stopped so he VERY seriously nearly hit me. He actually ended up ditching it into the median. Then the guy behind him and the guy behind that guy ditched into the median. I'm on the phone talking to my father-in-law and yelling "OH F***, OH F***! S***!" My father-in-law is a very christian man. I had to do some apologizing. I could just see myself driving my X to the meet on Saturday with a DESTROYED rear end. Not to mention being stuck in traffic waiting for the cops after a 10 hour drive. It was not cool.

You guys better stop dropping out of the meet. We've already lost two trucks. To all the guys that aren't punks (the ones not coming now) - I'll see you guys on Saturday.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention... 2 hours into our trip - I took a rock to the windshield. Nice little chip there now. If I had to find some good in it, I would say that it's good that it's in the middle (and not in my line of sight) and it didn't crack the windshield. Otherwise it sucks. Steven, tell your DOT in North Carolina to fix up your roads bro. I mean damn.

lenie03

Reaction score
cool bean klint glad you and the truck and fam r safe.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
cool bean klint glad you and the truck and fam r safe.

Please keep my family, myself and the truck in your thoughts this week. We will be doing A LOT of travelling. Tomorrow to Gainesville (1.5 hours away), Thursday to St. Augustine (1.5-2.0 hours away), Friday ???, Saturday to Orlando (2 hours away), Saturday night back to Jacksonville (2 hours). With all the driving, there's plenty of opportunities for more near-rear endings. So just say a prayer for us (if it's your thing). Thanks.

XRobber

Reaction score
You guys better stop dropping out of the meet. We've already lost two trucks. To all the guys that aren't punks (the ones not coming now) - I'll see you guys on Saturday.

Who the hell dropped out of the meet?

subcell

Reaction score
Hey bro, glad you made it there in one piece (barely). Take care of yourself, my sis and my only nephew! We love you guys and you are in my thoughts and my prayers. Have a good time and be safe. See you when you get home.

NITRAM-X

Reaction score
glad you and the wife made it here safe (barely)! what time are you going to be in g-ville? im going to be there around 6-7pm. going to the mall to get some fresh gear for the meet (i have to according to my girl, shes buying) maybe ill see you:dontknow: if not, im no punk and ill see you this weekend.:top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Hey Klint... if im not mistaking you can get that windshield replaced for free because of some kinda law that makes insurance companies not able to charge deductibles or raise prem. due to chipped or cracked windshields. I will be sure to get in touch with the dot and let them know about the damn roads :biggrin: hope you guys have a great time and be safe :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who the hell dropped out of the meet?

I know GixX can't be there - he has to work. And I want to say Troskey... :dontknow: said he may not be there.

Top Bottom