Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weather Tech mats

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I really wish I had the money! I been wanting a set of those for few yrs now! Those are really nice, my toyota all weathers are shot!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For the newer guys that don't have these - or even you old skoolers, these are a friggin awesome investment. These are not rubber but like an industrial plastic. The damn things will last FOREVER. You should never had to replace them. So the $110 or whatever I paid for my fronts were definitely worth it. They clean up fairly easily as well.

Gadget

Reaction score
Yep, nice mats. I have them in all of my Toyotas.

G

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Why does it say not for Manual Transmission, because of clutch pedal? My guess is this is just like a disclaimer.

Does not fit manual transmission model
Rear liner will not fit with optional center storage box/console.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Why does it say not for Manual Transmission, because of clutch pedal? My guess is this is just like a disclaimer.

I think there is issues with the clutch petal hitting it. But I think everyone just trims them a bit to make it work. I don't have them so I can't speak from experience but I'm sure someone who does will clarify soon.

Ray08BSPx

Reaction score

The clutch pedal will get hung up on it when you push it to the floor sometimes. It's really easy to trim a little piece off and then there's no problem. They're great floormats.

NightWing

Reaction score
I have them on my truck, they are worth the money.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
The clutch pedal will get hung up on it when you push it to the floor sometimes. It's really easy to trim a little piece off and then there's no problem. They're great floormats.

not every 1 you have to trim...I didn't have to trim mines...:smile:

they are worth the money.

:dito:...couldn't agree with you more...:top:

Gadget

Reaction score
I had to trim mine to keep from catching on the clutch pedal.

Gadget

muzzyfsu

Reaction score
someone else can take over this if they want, i just ordered them, lol.

nine9six

Reaction score
For the newer guys that don't have these - or even you old skoolers, these are a friggin awesome investment. These are not rubber but like an industrial plastic. The damn things will last FOREVER. You should never had to replace them. So the $110 or whatever I paid for my fronts were definitely worth it. They clean up fairly easily as well.

Quoted for the TRUTH.

xrunish

Reaction score
SIGN ME UP!!! i fell in love with these floormats when i got in low and blown's truck on our way to advance autoparts for some fuses... these mats are amazing!

muzzyfsu

Reaction score
i am not doing it i just ordered mine because I was to inpatient. if someone wants to take this over by all means feel free.......

Top Bottom