Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weathertech Mats for Access Cab Tacoma

azndrgnkid

Reaction score
Hello,

I just sold my 08 X Runner and decided to keep these floor mats as the dealer was not going to pay me a dime for them. Hoping someone on here will want to take them off my hands.

WeatherTech mat - $120
NOTE: I cut the top left hand portion of the mat (driver side) a bit. The corner wasn't fitting as well when the clutch is engaged so I trimmed the piece to avoid the clutch.

Also I know I don't have too many posts or ratings on here. I'm not too active here but feel free to check my user name on www.bimmerforums.com or ebay.com for a reference point.

Price is for item only, does not include shipping cost. Please feel free to PM me with zip code to quote shipping cost.

azndrgnkid

Reaction score
Would u be willing to sell just the rears?

I prefer to sell as a package, but I may decide to part if it takes longer as a package. Maybe stay in touch with me after a few days and we will see what happens?

Hi_Psi

Reaction score
Can you find out how much is shipping to 77075 houston tx? Ill be interested depending on what we can agree

Top Bottom