Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WeatherTech Mats

Navyguy27

Reaction score
I just ordered my WeatherTech digifit mats can't wait until they get here! I will post pics whenI get them.

Tim

Gadget

Reaction score
You will like them alot.

I have them in a couple vehicles.

It will usually take a long time to get them usually.

G

Navyguy27

Reaction score
I got my Weather tech mats on ebay.
check it out item# 350240237499

sixstringdave

Reaction score
I had those in my Nissan hardbody. Really nice, good quality. Only thing i didnt like was having to dump it out all the time.

nine9six

Reaction score
Did you get the mats, or the floor liners? JW

I love mine. No longer do I have to worry about getting my carpet all jacked up. :smile:

teamben158

Reaction score
I really need to order a set of the floor liners, I'm just lazy and other mods get in the way. Luckily, I'm not sure if it's their manufacturing plant or just the distribution area is a couple miles from my house, so I can just go pick them up.

torqueflight

Reaction score
Is it true that the digifit wont fit our trucks? On Weathertechs site it says will not fit manual trans. Id like to find out before I order them. Thanks

teamben158

Reaction score
Is it true that the digifit wont fit our trucks? On Weathertechs site it says will not fit manual trans. Id like to find out before I order them. Thanks

They say that because of the clutch pedal. Some people have had luck where it fits perfectly, others have had to trim a little bit away to allow full depression of the clutch.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
another messed up order. you were supposed to order two sets.....one for me!

j/k brotha. Grats. These are on my wish list.......

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
congrats bro...your going to love em...really easy to keep clean too...

I got the digitfits on my truck...its a manual...:rockon: no trimming required for me...

5000XD

Reaction score
Wasn't there a guy on here who got weathertechs which didn't fit his truck or something?

I still need a set of good mats, driver side mat has a hole in it lol.

L3G10N

Reaction score
Wasn't there a guy on here who got weathertechs which didn't fit his truck or something?

I still need a set of good mats, driver side mat has a hole in it lol.

might have to trim the clutch area and there's an issue, i think, with the rear mats and the rear console in 2009+ trucks. i've got a 2010 and my liners should be here tomorrow, i'll take pics of the "install" :rolleyez: if i need to trim anything.

torqueflight

Reaction score
Awesome guys. Thanks I'll order them today. Shipping sucks though, $33.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I had to trim mine.....no big deal though. Good pair of kitchen shears do the trick :top:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I LOVE mine:rockon:

you can see where i clearenced for the clutch
p1010109.jpg

rich017

Reaction score

They will fit.

When I ordered my Weathertech's they had an option for manual trans when you order. They no longer have that so you may need to trim off some material near the clutch pedal.

No biggie. These mats are awesome!! I have had mine for over 2 years now and love them.

torqueflight

Reaction score
^^^^ thank you :)

Going to order them tomorrow. Im going to call them up to see if they will give me a break on the shipping if I order the front back and side window deflectors.

Top Bottom