Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

weighted shift knobs

Coupe

Reaction score
I have used them. Good knob. Nice feel.

Hot is summer.

Coupe

Reaction score
If you have a shifter that is a little noisy, it will help quiet it down.

K

Keith120286

If you have a shifter that is a little noisy, it will help quiet it down.

By noisy shifter, do you mean when has a slight vibration/rattle sound, especially during acceleration and being in higher RPMs?

Amarillo X

Reaction score
I have the TWM satin finish piston knob and I love it! It does take alot of vibration out and feels great! However, if I was to do it again I would get Coupes XR knob for a couple of reasons. The main one being support for our vendors! Also they look cool as shit, you can customize them with screenname or whatever and they feel nice especially when they are clearcoated. That's just my .02, but great knob nonetheless!:top:

K

Keith120286

lol I have that issue, and my reacton's always "WTF is that my engine?!?!"

AlexForbesR6

Reaction score
i looooove the OSIR Designs Orbit shift knos they have made out of solid billet aluminium...suppper nice...but they are for mk5 golfs/gti's and audi tt's...and they are 130 bucks!!!!

CorollaJ2005

Reaction score
I'm running the B&M short throw with a TWM satin A1 Abrahms it's loud as balls lol. I love it though, I had a TWM shifter in my Corolla with the same knob and I loved it so I kept it when I traded it in.

blake

Reaction score
Metal knobs really do suck in the summer. But I've always liked the feel of a decent weighted shift knob.

Top Bottom