Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welcome our newest vendor - Funky Fish Designs!

dramad1

Reaction score
man you lighting looks sick, ill be hitting you up for sure when i can afford it, got plenty of electronic to trade if you are down like that.

qponde51

Reaction score
these headlights are killer guys! he really knows his stuff when it comes to electronics, ive seen them in person and I was thuroughly impressed. my order will be coming as soon as im done paying for some other mods. CONGRATS TRETUNA :top:

TreTuna

Reaction score
Thanks Qponde, and I'm still working on designing that custom stock emblem that you wanted! And so other people know what I'm talking about, the design I'm working on for Qponde is basically a direct replacement of the stock emblem on our stock grills that will also be illuminated. Once again, this is simply waiting on me to find a proper acrylic cutting/engraving source.

To Dramad1 - Let me know what you have, we may be able to work something out. I'm always down for trades if it's something I want/need.

Top Bottom