Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

well i need some pads

butters607

Reaction score
honestly i wanna get some performance pads i need to know which kind i should go with for performance/street also where is the best price to get them?

Super Werty

Reaction score
maxi_pads_w1.jpg

Coupe

Reaction score
This thread title sounds like you had a sex change.................

butters607

Reaction score
Cmon now the thread section is for brakes ha. Anyway i have drilled and spotted eotors on the way but need good pads to go with them

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
With a title like that, did you actually think you'd get serious answers to start? So much easier to find maxi pads than brake pads. Unfortunately I have nothing constructive to add either.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
:dontknow: For performance you should probably get some with wings...

:rolleyez:

:rofl:

butters607

Reaction score
Fack you guys mckkay lol Cmon can someone give me a link to some decent priced brake pads I saw ebc yellows for 129 a pair that's expensive..

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
This thread is winning. For the street I use stoptech pads (same as TRD but cheaper) and for the track I use carbotech.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
This thread title sounds like you had a sex change.................

oh damn thats funny.....Well whatever u do dont get the wagner thermoquiet the have a tendency to squeal a tad..

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I like them, I use the XP8 but my main complaint is that its super noisy when cold, so I just pop them off and switch to the stoptech for dd driving. Their not cheap but I don't cheap out on brakes. I've used stillen pads but didn't like it

Murderface

Reaction score
Or u could just get a BBK and don't bother wasting money on slotted rotors and hi po pads. I was gonna do that but opted for the TR 332MM BBK and haven't looked back since

butters607

Reaction score
Yea thats a lot I wanna see if i can get some decent use out of this for what I do I don't need to go all out on brakes....

Top Bottom