Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well she's gone.....

Baggins44

Reaction score
Traded the X in last night. Purchased a 2013 Ram 1500 with a 5.7 Hemi V8. My X had been in an accident 2 yrs ago. She drove fine but the cost of putting her back together was getting up there. I am also trying to have a family and need something a family would fit in. Pics to come...

Gadget

Reaction score
I am sorry for your loss.....

G

justin13703

Reaction score
Seems like everyone is going to the Dodge side lately lol

triumphx

Reaction score
I just did but quite out of the ordinary for me, its actually my 1st american made vehicle ever. I've always owned a toyota or nissan before they went to shit, hell even all my bikes were Japanese minus my triumph. Although, 425 hp and 700 lb tq while averaging 22 mpg was a no brainer for me....i'll miss my XR though :frown:

Gadget

Reaction score
American made??

Whatcha talking about there Wyliss???

Are you sure that truck is made in USA and not Canada or Mexico?? Fiat is making a lot of vehicles in Mexico now and your truck might be one of them.

Just FYI, you Tacoma was made in the USA.

G

Baggins44

Reaction score
IMAG0259.jpg

Baggins44

Reaction score
IMAG0258.jpg

Why no tundra?

Only offered me $9000

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0247.jpg

its_friday_you_could_use_some_photobombs_24_photos11.jpg

This ones for fun.

I just did but quite out of the ordinary for me, its actually my 1st american made vehicle ever. I've always owned a toyota or nissan before they went to shit, hell even all my bikes were Japanese minus my triumph. Although, 425 hp and 700 lb tq while averaging 22 mpg was a no brainer for me....i'll miss my XR though :frown:

What did u get?

Last edited:

azburnin

Reaction score
Well dodge does have a good diesel, my buddy has an old ram and that thing is powerful! Had to help him with some braising on one of his fuel lines( had a leak). I've cat motors In my boats at work so it was like super easy to work on

triumphx

Reaction score
American made??

Whatcha talking about there Wyliss???

Are you sure that truck is made in USA and not Canada or Mexico?? Fiat is making a lot of vehicles in Mexico now and your truck might be one of them.

Just FYI, you Tacoma was made in the USA.

G

What, you mean theres no jdm XR then? Ha, let me rephrase that. Made or assembled is 2 different things, I believe almost all of dodge rams are assembled in mexico. The difference is the cummins engine is not...it is assembled somewhere in the U.S and then installed in the truck in mexico.

What did u get?

2005 Dodge 2500 laramie, cummins, 4 door, short bed, 6 spd manual, 4x4. Believe me it was not a easy truck to find, and so much more power than the larger displaced 6.7 they are using now

Last edited:

Baggins44

Reaction score
I left a recruitment card in the overhead console. Hopefully they leave it in there.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
sorry for the loss, not a dodge fan what so ever but its not a bad looking truck. wish they woulda gave you more for a tundra!

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
Its okay man we all make mistakes...

, and I'm sure if I read right on my vin my x says MANUFACTURED IN CALIFORNIA! Not 100% sure of that but happy to buy anything made in the US!

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Nice trade, wish I had one, my dodge has been good to me for the last three years, although mine is up for sale, need to get back into an x, real sorry for your loss!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Its okay man we all make mistakes...

, and I'm sure if I read right on my vin my x says MANUFACTURED IN CALIFORNIA! Not 100% sure of that but happy to buy anything made in the US!

The Tacomas were built in Tijuana, Mexico (TMMBC) or Fremont, CA until the NUMMI plant closed in 2009.
Since 2010, all Tacomas are assembled in San Antonio, Texas.

Top Bottom