Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well, the X is gone

Gonzo464

Reaction score
Well.... I knew someday that I would end up trading in the X-runner. Just didn't really think it would happen this early on.

I loved the X-runner for its style and sportyness as a truck, with the ability to be able to haul around my gear. I am no longer in the military and my real *NEED* for a vehicle to haul gear in went away... which affected my decision to get a car.

Also, I was wanting something that had more power and more fun to throw around. I loved the X, but as of late i really didn't feel "happy" with it.

I'll still stick around this forum, everyone here is good people :), and that way I can still see what people are up to with their trucks.

On to what I got.. I now drive a 2005 Pontiac GTO, 6.0 LS2 / 6 speed manual in Quicksilver Metallic with a black and red leather interior... and is bone stock.

for a 4000+ pound car... it has alot of a$$ behind it.

ntinhri

Reaction score
meh... cars... everyone has one... sucks you got rid of your truck.. hope your ready to take it up the poop shoot on resell.. good ol American made jun...k

TegoXR

Reaction score
meh... cars... everyone has one... sucks you got rid of your truck.. hope your ready to take it up the poop shoot on resell.. good ol American made jun...k

LOL!

:blurock:

Murderface

Reaction score
I'm right behind u brotha! Except I'm trading mine in so Toyota can have a transmission problem, cracked rear fender problem, paint chip problem, access door and passenger seat rattle problem. Fvck this truck of mine, I use to enjoy driving it but now that I have to double clutch it going into 3rd gear so it won't grind.....I've pretty much had it. Unlike u I won't be buying American junk as Steve-O pointed out but rather stick with Toyota and get an Automatic 4X4 Dubcab so I can transfer many of my current modifications since I've got so much money invested in them.

Good luck with the new car.

Gonzo464

Reaction score
Not really american.. final place of manufacture on the GTO was Australia :p... Pontiac just changed some things for the US market. I plan on restoring its body to the way it should be... with a Holden Monaro conversion :p

And honestly... if I was able to find a G8 GXP nearby for a good price... I woulda took it. can't beat a good looking 4 door with a 6.2 and 6 speed option.

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
i wonder what that traffic cop was thinking?? LOL

Tunedx

Reaction score
I will take djm control arms if u still have them?

Gonzo464

Reaction score

83cruiser

Reaction score
shouldn't have sold the XR, you're gonna miss it. at least you still got a quick/fast ride and didn't buy a grocery getter....

Top Bottom