Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

went to the dyno today

G

gixxerman11

but u proley had a fan i didnt the out side temp was 85

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Congrats Matt!

Now Yardie is the slowest in the VAB crew again...:aetsch:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Congrats Matt!

You might wanna do a little more research before you go running your mouth. The slowest X is definately not a RR and gixxer has a few more ponies and a lot more torque to catch up to me :biggrin:.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
You might wanna do a little more research before you go running your mouth. The slowest X is definately not a RR and gixxer has a few more ponies and a lot more torque to catch up to me :biggrin:.

No mouth running here...I was making a statement...:top: Its OK buddy, you're still my #1!!

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
You're the fatsest RR in my book schnukems....:2in1::tongue:

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
For what it's worth gixxerman's numbers are legit. I had to shuttle the handicap to pick up his truck. While I was there I got my truck dyno'd as well. I didn't have the hp like gixxerman, but I found out my AFR, since my AFR gauge is jacked!!! Plus, I'm running the Volant cold air with ram air scoop.

I running rich as hell 4,000 rpm to redline 10 AFR....BALLIN'!!!
I only put down 288hp with 5psi boost....I can't remember my torque?

Gotta get with Gadget and get this truck tuned...I might have a boost leak as well. When it rains...IT POURS!!!

:dontknow:Anybody think I should just give up on the Volant with ram air scoop and just use the TRD CAI???:dontknow:

Last edited:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Congrats Matt!

For what it's worth gixxerman's numbers are legit. I had to shuttle the handicap to pick up his truck. While I was there I got my truck dyno'd as well. I didn't have the hp like gixxerman, but I found out my AFR, since my AFR gauge is jacked!!! Plus, I'm running the Volant cold air with ram air scoop.

Gotta get with Gadget and get this truck tuned...I might have a boost leak as well. When it rain...IT POURS!!!

:dontknow:Anybody think I should just give up on the Volant with ram air scoop and just use the TRD CAI???:dontknow:

There ya go Baker :eviltongue:. I would just let steve modify it for you :top:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Good numbers man but 299.03 aint 300hp just for the record......youll get it:)

ntinhri

Reaction score
brandon needs a maf cab and he will rock those numbers.. or a map ecu2..

rexrunner

Reaction score
I really really really hope your kidding :laugh:

Tapp

Reaction score

Gotta get with Gadget and get this truck tuned...I might have a boost leak as well. When it rain...IT POURS!!!

get rid of that ram air and it will be the same as TRD !!!

Dallas

Reaction score
That's because the throttle cable frees up after the first run, giving you an extra couple of inches to play with on the second run :top:.
lol..... i thought it was because the gerbils were getting hot feet! thanks for clearing that up for me.

rich017

Reaction score
our trucks are prob around 205 whp stock

Top Bottom