Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

West coast customs....

nick_gz1

Reaction score
This is for any of u Cali military peeps, so I heard they put in a new exchange on camp Pendleton and added a west coast customs shop? Any1 seen it or heard the same, im in afghan right now so idk if it's true or not.

xrunish

Reaction score
havnt heard that yet, but even if they did im 100% sure that the prices are going to be not just an arm and leg but your left nut also, they tried charging my dad 15000 for a regular paint job for his 96 tacoma

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Damn that's ridiculous! Sounds like I wont ever be using them for anything haha

sohc4now

Reaction score
After seeing what they did on Pimp my Ride, I wouldn't let them touch my truck.

Xoverdose

Reaction score
havnt heard that yet, but even if they did im 100% sure that the prices are going to be not just an arm and leg but your left nut also, they tried charging my dad 15000 for a regular paint job for his 96 tacoma

I am guessing they stay so busy that a regular paint job isnt worth their time to do it so instead of saying no they quote it to what they would normally make on any paintjob. Thats what I would do anyway. Remember you are paying a huge markup just for their name.

J Rock

Reaction score
Im stationed in Pendleton.. and yes they are there... But, they only do a few customization things.. like electronics.. but anything major.. they will put the vehicle on truck.. And take it over to their main shop in corona.. and bring it back after its done.. so it saves the drive up there.. As far as pricing goes.. it all depends what you want to do.. But I'm pretty sure it's a whole lot cheaper elsewhere.. :)

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Yea buisiness's always trying to get a steal off military dudes, sad part is it works on these young cats you know

J Rock

Reaction score
Yep.. But if I was business owner.. I'd do the same exact thing.. lol

SDXR619

Reaction score
Ya I see sooo many customized cars on base. Money pits. Lol. To each is own I guess.

Top Bottom