Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wet Okole pictures

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I ordered them online.. the two tone with red and black obviously. Lumbar support for the driver side and back pockets for both seats. I wanted to get them like yours skyline, mostly black with just some minor red accents but I didn't like the piping. It's really starting to grow on me though.. once I finish painting the interior and getting Justins stuff in I think it'll flow very well. Give me a few weeks guys and I'll have some more pics up, I've been very busy these past few weeks. :p

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
Man, those are nice too!!! :rockon: Do you have pic of the back of the seat??? Do they fit like the trd seat coves???:hmmmm2:

thanks bro. i have an 09 and the jumper seats in the rear are different and they didnt have the pattern when i ordered them. it fits like a glove. i had the trd ones, these are so much softer and do not make your back sweat. same exact material used for diving suits. this is a must! you guys wont be disappointed.

D-N-F

Reaction score
Do they custom fit the sport seats good? ( what would come in the x-runner) or is it a generic type fit for all the tacoma seats?

Poppel09

Reaction score
look nice gonna get me some once i get back in the us also anyone do the heated seats with this and see how it works and what outlets the used?

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I'm gonna say you're welcome. Haha! They offer the X-Runner logo because of me. I need to get new ones. Mine are going on 7 years old.

mdeezy

Reaction score
old thread but damn they look good. hope they are holding up good over time

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Mine were $350ish. That included the XR logo and grey piping piping on the seat covers and head rest.

Top Bottom