Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wet Okoles: Feeler

Do you guys want a new Vendor...

• Total voters

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
ok guys. just got off the phone with Wet Okoles Rep...:biggrin: Got good news and bad news.

1st off bad news...won't be talking to the Sale Rep. until Monday(some time...:dontknow:)

2nd thing: good news I got a :top: for becoming a distributor. I will be working with Mike (Wet Okoles) on Monday to talk about #(orders) and $(pricing)

So my question is how many guys are interested in getting Wet Okoles(BA Seat Covers).

They are made of 100% neoprene. I can get them in all assortment of colors and finishes. Including: full piping, patters: camo, hawaiian print, etc.

Please check the website out and tell me what you guys think...:biggrin: Open to criticism, suggestions, ideas, etc.

1 more thing. I already have a guy who is able to do custom embroidery on the seat covers. I will be calling him on monday to arrange some type of agreement on the pricing for embroidery. that way those of you who want to rep the TRD can, other seem to want X-Runner embroidered...who knows we might be able to make XR-U seats...

Venomous_X

Reaction score
sounds like a sweet gig for anyone without trd's or custom interior already! :top:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
+1 how about also looking into floor mates, assesories for ipods,cell phones window shades........:biggrin:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
and some free sticker!!!!!! lol jk but yea accessories would be nice to match the seats

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
let me know what you guys think about these...:biggrin:

here are what they look like:
0526-12-11.jpg

here it is in SWB w/ piping:
0593-23.jpg

black/black w/white piping:
0527-12-12-825P__05-_--_tacoma.jpg

rear seats for a double cab: black/black w/ white piping:
0529-12-12-21P.jpg

for the backseat of all access cabs(XRs, Pre-s, and 4x4s):
0528-21.jpg

please understand guys...that for now it is only a feeler. I will have a better idea of pricing with/without custom embroidering...

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
wet okoles are the best seat covers you can get...i have them in my 4runner and wouldnt go any other route...im looking into getting them for my truck but i hate that you have to wait 8 weeks to get them to you...i like to pay and get them already LOL

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
let me know what you guys think about these...:biggrin:

here are what they look like:

black/black w/white piping:
0527-12-12-825P__05-_--_tacoma.jpg

rear seats for a double cab: black/black w/ white piping:

for the backseat of all access cabs(XRs, Pre-s, and 4x4s):
0528-21.jpg

please understand guys...that for now it is only a feeler. I will have a better idea of pricing with/without custom embroidering...

:top: I'd rock them if you could make a custom deal package for front and back (possibly without the white piping IMO) with customer's choice of embroidery work, "X-Runner" or "XRU" would be great :biggrin:

reidieboy

Reaction score
wet okoles are probably the best seat covers available quality wise... they are pretty pricey, but you do get what you pay for... i love that company and their product to death, but unless they changed it and became more efficient, the wait for the covers is ridiculous... Im assuming they are put together over seas because when all my friends got theirs, it was a 8 week wait till they get them... i really want some, but the wait is pretty ridiculous... just my .02 cents....

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
well bro your in luck. since your on the Big Island my embroidery guy is located in Hilo by the community college. going to call him monday to negotiate pricing for custom embroidery for you guys...:top: I still gotta talk to the sales rep from wet okole on monday to finalize the #'s...but all in all I should be able to hook you up bro...:biggrin:

wet okoles are the best seat covers you can get...i have them in my 4runner and wouldnt go any other route...im looking into getting them for my truck but i hate that you have to wait 8 weeks to get them to you...i like to pay and get them already LOL

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I knew you had a set bro...was just wondering when you were going to post it...thanks for the pics...hopefully this entices members to jump on this...that way everyone's happy...and the XR-U family get christmas early...:biggrin:

Here are mine...DON'T COPY ME!!! Lol!!!

102_2398.jpg

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
good looking...get back to me when you got more info :smile:

reidieboy

Reaction score
:top: I'd rock them if you could make a custom deal package for front and back (possibly without the white piping IMO) with customer's choice of embroidery work, "X-Runner" or "XRU" would be great :biggrin:

Their seat covers are completely custom... u choose colors, piping or not and what color, and whether you want something printed on there and what you want printed on there...

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Count me in...:top:

I don't like the TRD ones. The rubber gives you swamp ass really bad....:thumpdown:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
well that's what I'm waiting for. Monday i will be contacted by the sales rep for Wet Okole to figure out final #'s and pricing. That's my idea is to get a deal package for both front and back seats. as far as the customer's choice of embroidery work, colors, options, that will all be discussed between myself and the sales rep on monday. don't worry guys I really want everyone to get a good hook up on these things...because the quality is out of this world...:top:

they are put together in hawaii. The reason for the long wait is the neoprene. You can't just stitch and glue neoprene together. Its a very delicate process and each set they make are all custom fitted for each vehicle. They are pricey but at the same time are always on high demand. the wait will suck but in the end will be well worth it...IMO :biggrin:

that is why this is a feeler. to see how many members are interested, what they are interested in, and last but not least...what can i provide you guys...:top:I understand the wait time is long but these are going to be one of the issues i will be talking about with the sales rep. I was promised; if i do become an official distributor the wait time will be cut in half...indefinite...:rockon:

wet okoles are probably the best seat covers available quality wise... they are pretty pricey, but you do get what you pay for... i love that company and their product to death, but unless they changed it and became more efficient, the wait for the covers is ridiculous... Im assuming they are put together over seas because when all my friends got theirs, it was a 8 week wait till they get them... i really want some, but the wait is pretty ridiculous... just my .02 cents....

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
if you check the web site out: www.wetokole.com you will be able to see all your options: from color, piping, embroidery, cleaning products...whatever you need its there where you will find the information...for now...:biggrin:

I will be able to get all colors, piping, embroidery, anything you want from them I will be able to get. just give me a couple of days to get everything situated and i will keep you guys updated on the information for these BA Seat Covers. if anyone of you guys have questions/or question how BA these seat covers are...just talk to any hawaii member. They will tell you how BA they really are...:top:

what colors will be available?

Top Bottom