Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are the odds?

Rickysnickers

Reaction score
While out riding this am, I saw two RRs on Bear Valley Parkway, in Escondido. They were seperated by about 7-8 cars, stopped in traffic. I thought it was funny seeing two like that in the same color no less.

Rick

Sorry About Ur Luck

Reaction score
Come to Oahu Hawaii, where I believe there are more Tacoma's and X runners per capita. Nevertheless, I used to feel the same way when I lived in Baltimore, I would see one X runner a month... If lucky!

Reaction score
It's crazy now in hawaii. I see like three a day. Plus it's a island but I've been seeing older guys driving them like late 50. Kinda funnie cause when I try to wave then I look and then they give me the stink eye action. Haha

JFrame

Reaction score
I never see them around West Virginia. When I do see one I feel basically star struck. I've seen 3 in the past 2 years.

Last edited:

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I drove around this summer (10000 miles ) and never saw a XR. From Kitchener to US side, MI,OH,IN,IL,WI,MN,ND back into Canada all the way to Calgary and back.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Usually see a RR and/or a SWB on the 15 when I go down to my sister's home (she used to live in Escondido, but now she's in Fallbrook).

dramad1

Reaction score
I'm here in diego and I see a few every other day or so. 3-4 different swb's, a few rr and I reciently spotted a Br and a 2012 black one the other day. I always try to honk or flash my hi beams or rev on Them lol. Outta all the ones I've seen none are modded :(. I also spot an old rr with crazy tagger style paint on The sides headed toward Julian every other day. Looks like an older model or Tacoma transformed into an x. He is modded some what

nailer

Reaction score
I drive in the Pittsburgh area and never see another one ever. Last weekend I spotted one at Costco. I am 47, and love to drive my completely stock, and very rare for this area, x- runner!

meanx

Reaction score
Here in the hattiesburg/laurel ms. Area I know of 2 other x's one is re with chrome rims the other is swb

Top Bottom