Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what Clutch for me

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
I'm not sure What URD Clutch i should go with. My Small term build is Drift truck weld'd diff All N/A Boltons etc.
but i want one thats gonna be strong but not make it annoying to drift.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
How would different type of clutch be annoying to drift? It's more likely the stronger clutch you get (ability to take torque and clutch kicks) then the less mild mannered it will be around the street. If you are serious about drifting and willing to sacrifice daily driving manners then look up SDXRUNNER619. I'm pretty sure he went with a spec stage 4 clutch and was pleased with it.

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
I've talked with him about my build im doing etc. he doesnt know anything about the URD clutch he said tho. so im here asking around

RRX

Reaction score
I have a barely used twin disk (800 miles on it) for sell. It feels like stock and I think it would great to drift with. Normally $1200 I will sell for $650 shipped. You will just have to wait a week and a half for it to ship.

shane881510

Reaction score
Get the urd stage 3+ with the solid hub not the spring hub. That should be good to go slideways

rennurx

Reaction score
Grab the twin disk.. how can u pass up a deal like that.

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
because a lack of money? price is a little to steep for me i wish i could

justin13703

Reaction score
Doesn't the twin disc come with a flywheel? I wonder if the one for sale from RRX will come with the flywheel. If so 650 for that is an awesome deal

RRX

Reaction score
It comes with a Flywheel and everything need for insolation. No payments sorry guys.

Last edited:

justin13703

Reaction score
What difference does a solid or sprig hub make?

Sprung hub is a lot more friendly to drive lol. Solid hub I'm sure is a little bit stronger and grabs harder, but takes away a lot of the street drivability

shane881510

Reaction score
I'd def go with rrx twin disk. That's a hell of a deal. It comes with flywheel and the the parts to mod the hydraulic system.

Top Bottom