Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what does honesty cost ?

armando_x87

Reaction score
like the title says... how much can honesty cost... :hmmmm2:

i was wondering if every vendor is straight honest with they products or some just bs for the money... i message the fellow member/vendor about my purchase, it seems he makes nice little excuses, yet we all got personal life to live and family to take care of. but i don't think is that hard to ship the product your selling. and yet haven't receive them. going for over 2 weeks.

i don't wanna put no one on the spot or say their name. i just thought we were all here as members of a truck we all like, and share ideas, and help each other in what ever possible way we can. no to **** anyone up over money...

just saying. if that how some people are.. well there nothing much more i can say. loose it and move on. :frown:

SooRunner

Reaction score
It's not only with vendors, its also with some douche bag on here too! I got ripped $288 and paypal can't refund my money, and oh he was military!

Honesty costs a lot I assume! cuz some people aren't born with it or can't afford it! All I can say is I hope KARMA bites his face!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Talk to the mods?

Not much we can do. Issue between buyers and sellers have to be settled by both parties involved. We stay out of it.
If its an ongoing problem with a certain seller/vendor then we would see if allowing them to remain on the site is in everyone's best interest.

armando_x87

Reaction score
I didn't post this to cause "drama" is just to watch out on crocked ass vendors who are tying to make easy money.
Is like come on.. Aren't we suppose to help each other and not **** each other...

And blackx-runner is right.. This is between the buyer and the vendor.. But like I said. We gotta watch out for ourself and for the rest of the brothers.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
:banstick:
haha ^

sorry about your situation bro, all you can do now is just hope that this guy ends up shipping your items and that his excuses are real, if not this B#$^* called K A R M A has a thing for toolbags like that :mob:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
So who's your issue with with? You say it's a vendor so it's not a Random member. I'm sure there's a miscommunication somewhere and everything will be solved for ya soon. Sometimes patience is a virtue. I just dished out thousands of dollars for supercharger. Well after weeks of emails and excuses guess what???? I got my blower and everything else promised. So I am one happy camper now even though I was getting super frustrated. I didn't run to everyone else and cry the blues. I dealt with it. It's the Internet man. Sometimes you gotta take chances

kwigs160966

Reaction score
I have delt with a few vendors and memeners here and have never had any issues. May not be the same in your case. However two weeks isn't that long to wait. Shipping takes time not just to ship it. If it is a vendor I would be very surprised if you didn't recieve it but its not the same as going to the store and picking it up.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Well maybe contact the vendor one more time. give them a chance to get things figured out and corrected.... then release the name so we can be fully warned

we are all allowed to vent

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Honesty cost me my job once :(

However all the vendors I've dealt with on here (only 2 so far) have been awesome to work with!!
EDITED TO ADD: And the XRU store!

Thanks Gadget and Coupe (and XRU)

Dave

Last edited:

STONER-X

Reaction score
Honesty cost me my job once :(

However all the vendors I've dealt with on here (only 2 so far) have been awesome to work with!!
EDITED TO ADD: And the XRU store!

Thanks Gadget and Coupe (and XRU)

Dave

Those are the best ones here hands down....

I won a raffle back in november for a gas card and never received it... email the person and I was told it would be mailed out ASAP..... to this day I have not recieved it...

I have a gut feeling I know who it is...

armando_x87

Reaction score

I won a raffle back in november for a gas card and never received it... email the person and I was told it would be mailed out ASAP..... to this day I have not recieved it...

STONER-X.... say the name.. it could be the same guy or not. i dont think i will ever say its name to put him on the spot.. i am sure he know who he is...

Well maybe contact the vendor one more time. give them a chance to get things figured out and corrected.... then release the name so we can be fully warned

we are all allowed to vent

haha i know we gotta vent. i dont hold anything onto him, it just we are brothers and sister and its nice to help each other in whatever we can. but thanks for all the feedbacks..

SooRunner

Reaction score
haha ^

sorry about your situation bro, all you can do now is just hope that this guy ends up shipping your items and that his excuses are real, if not this B#$^* called K A R M A has a thing for toolbags like that :mob:

2-3 years and still waiting to get back my money? Yea i hope Karma catches up quick!

Cool BAN deodorant! lol!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score

I know who that is. Pffff.

Top Bottom