Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is our acronym...

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
... for this site?

CustomTacos was CT...

what about this new site?

XR-U?? or something like that?

XRobber

Reaction score
My vote is XRU - but lets hear what K2 has to say

Jonathan

Reaction score
ive seen him refer to it as XR-U already, looks like he beat your guys to the punch!

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
I like XR-U, but I think K2 should be deciding as well. I think it'd be good to have a couple of opinions for him to choose from though, if he hasn't decided. Maybe a poll?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like XR-U, but I think K2 should be deciding as well. I think it'd be good to have a couple of opinions for him to choose from though, if he hasn't decided. Maybe a poll?

As I have said before guys - the goal is for this site to be governed by it's users (as much as possible). Obviously myself and my moderators will be fundamental in making major sitewide decisions and also fueling continued usership here - but as for things like this... let's see what the users say!

You guys (and gals) throw out some ideas here on this thread and then I'll put up a separate poll and let the users vote on it.

As was mentioned, my idea was XR-U.

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
The man has spoken. Let's get some ideas so we can get this rolling for shirts, stickers, and whatnots! Thanks K2

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This may help you guys out some. Here are all of the domains that I currently own for the site. Shortly I will have all of these setup to redirect to the homepage:

xr-underground.com
xrunderground.com
x-runnerforum.com
xrunnerforum.com
x-runnerforums.com
xrunner-underground.com
xrunner.net
xr-u.com

Yes... I bought them all. :eek:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I kinda like x-runnerforum.com or xrunner.net just my .02

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I kinda like x-runnerforum.com or xrunner.net just my .02

The website name is the one thing that is not up for change. Sorry - wayyyyyyyy too many things to change if the main address and name change. The name was decided on and now we have to stick with it. :D But, if you don't want to type xr-underground.com then I bought the additional domains like xrunner.net and xr-u.com. The other domains will hopefully help with out search engine ranking. ;)

Top Bottom