Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what is the deal?????

suprabeetle

Reaction score
i was lookin on ebay for x-runner stuff and found this guy http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...60431999902&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123 what tha he11, is he serious? so i thought i would see how lagit this guy was and asked if it fit the x-runner with the 2.7 or the 4.0. his reply was it has the same manifold so it will work for both:fail:. i cant belive this guy has over 3000 sales.

if im wrong please let me know.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
The kit does not come with manifolds bro. It is just a peiced together kit. You would have to cut up your factory manifolds to make this work.

08x

Reaction score
i would not buy that at all looks liek all the civic turbo kits that r on ebay and looks exactly the same

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
it's no good? i've been wanting to go turbo but not spend a lot of $$$$$. But it doesn't look that great.

eltus

Reaction score
not on that, but the title says its a kit for the X-runner and the piping is universal?, no manifold!!! and I have seen bigger turbos on motorcycles.

suprabeetle

Reaction score
ok thanks everybody i think i will stick with waiting on the $5g super charger

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Absolute junk....I don't have a Garrett ball bearing on my truck, and the best price fro my turbo is about $850. The GT35r is $1269. My intercooler is $700 alone. Anyone who purchases this is getting ripped off.

Top Bottom