Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your best 1/4 mile time?

What's your best 1/4 mile time?

• 15.8 +

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • 15.6 - 15.799

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 15.4 - 15.599

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • 15.2 - 15.399

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • 15.0 - 15.199

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • 14.8 - 14.999

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 14.6 - 14.799

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 14.3 - 14.599

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 14.0 - 14.299

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • 13.5 - 13.999 or less

Votes: 22 29.3%

• Total voters

Sykotic336

Reaction score
although i have never went to the track.. ( which sux ass lol ) i really thinks its all in the driver i mean exactly how to launch and were exactly to shift. You dont neccessarily get more power shifting at redline you know ( for those that dont know ) ? and i know this thread isnt a factorial thread im just stating that theres no saying what time an xr can get until you show proof of a time slip.:top: altho i would love to test out how i would do at the track...

"believe in the heart of the carz" haaha

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Awesome run man i knew it was totally do-able without any major modifications to the stock trd s/c

are you still running the stock pulley?

Yes I am, and with stock tires, in 65% humidity this summer with a 2.23 60'. So there is still a lot of room for improvement on my time, to a mid 13 at least. :top:

Nicodemus454

Reaction score
Yes I am, and with stock tires, in 65% humidity this summer with a 2.23 60'. So there is still a lot of room for improvement on my time, to a mid 13 at least. :top:
Good job at silencing the nay-sayers :top::biggrin:

XxRuNnAxX

Reaction score
I pulled a 13.8 at 102 a while back... when I had my truck... I can look for the slip but I got rid of all my stuff that reminded me of the xr cause I miss it too much:thumpdown:

XR with the correct hook up is easy high 12's... no doubt about it

gearhead899

Reaction score
my best time was a 14.8 at 93.4 mph in 62 degree weather and only a few feet above sea level. this was wen i was stock except for the short shifter. im planning on goin to the track once it cools down outside to see if i improve :top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
my best time was a 14.8 at 93.4 mph in 62 degree weather and only a few feet above sea level. this was wen i was stock except for the short shifter. im planning on goin to the track once it cools down outside to see if i improve :top:

Do you have that timeslip? If you do you should post it up in the Timeslip Thread, because that is a very impressive run, fastest stock run I've heard. Is that the real time or corrected?

A couple questions regarding that run, what was your 60' time, and what track did you run at?

gearhead899

Reaction score
im not really sure where the time slip is but ill look for it later. that was the real time not corrected. my 60 time i believe was 2.1 but i could be mistaken and i was running at Atco in NJ. yea it was a good run, i coudnt believe when i saw the time slip. all my other runs i had been running 15.1, 15.2. but i guess i really got her to hook cause thats my main problem at the track

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Very nice. I'm very interested in what you'll run with the intake and exhaust.

Man, this fall/winter we should start seeing some AWESOME times. :rock:

gearhead899

Reaction score
Very nice. I'm very interested in what you'll run with the intake and exhaust.

Man, this fall/winter we should start seeing some AWESOME times. :rock:

yeah deffinantly. cant wait till it cools down. then i just have to worry bout hookin up in the cold, hopefully ill have my new tires by then :top:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Anyone have a time slip with a sub 14 run? These corrected times are not runs.....

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Anyone have a time slip with a sub 14 run? These corrected times are not runs.....

Ya, the poll is WAY off. I only know of a few XR's that have ran 13's. I'm thinking a lot of these poll inputs are either non-XR, or assumed times..

Left #75 :top:
15682-2007-Toyota-Tacoma-Timeslip.jpg

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Ya, the poll is WAY off. I only know of a few XR's that have ran 13's. I'm thinking a lot of these poll inputs are either non-XR, or assumed times..

Left #75 :top:
15682-2007-Toyota-Tacoma-Timeslip.jpg

Thanks and good job.....Im gonna say hopefully you will see a 13.7 or 13.8 slip this weekend...If my truck cant do I'm gonna make sure another one sure as heck does....stay tuned...

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Good luck man! You are URD f/i right? What other mods?

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Good luck man! You are URD f/i right? What other mods?

URd on 80mm....nothing else.....but im tuned on FTC and Maf Calib...so we shall see. I dont know if i can break it without a trac bar. On the 1/8 when I hook my truck pretty much kicks the rear out.....atleast thats what the watchers tell me. Also when i hook i axle wrap pretty bad...i snapped my ABS line last time....

If not someone else is going and hopefully that truck busts the barrier

XrunnIT

Reaction score
URd on 80mm....nothing else.....but im tuned on FTC and Maf Calib...so we shall see. I dont know if i can break it without a trac bar. On the 1/8 when I hook my truck pretty much kicks the rear out.....atleast thats what the watchers tell me. Also when i hook i axle wrap pretty bad...i snapped my ABS line last time....

Is the 80mm the stock pulley or smaller? How much boost. I ran my 13 run w/out traction bars, and granny shifting second to keep from going sideways.

What tires are you running?

skilledbum23

Reaction score

trust me get the dual traction bars, no axle hop just wheel spin lol

wshsbears

Reaction score
i can just imagine the fun u SC guys have launching b/c i get loose a lot when i launch too.. i kill my clutch just to make it so i don't get completely loose, but i do get squirly all the way through 1st gear. i know that the difference for the SC guys isn't 1st gear, but still..

btw, i still love my TTC Dual traction bars.. get em if ur in the market for a set of any traction bars..

5000XD

Reaction score
i just pm-ed Glen about the ttc t bars, are these better then the urd bar? just wondering....

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
they both preform very well. you loose ground clearance with the TTC's, but you also have to do a little work on the rear third member to install the URD. I would definitely go with URD if i had the money.

Top Bottom