Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What parts do I need!!

Motocross Guy 2009

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering what parts i'm going to need for my 09 X I'm going to buy a pioneer Avic d3 and was wondering what in-dash kit i'm going to need and what harness I'm going to need as I have a Factory sub woofer! Thanks for you help guys

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
Hey bro do you have the single din or the Dual. I have a spare single din at the house I can sell you. I was undecided when I bought my unit and bought both kits.

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
ah ok. I bough my double din for my truck and purchased the dash kit from eBay. It is really nice except that the brackets suck. I had to re-enforce them with fiberglass. Every time I would shift to second the radio would move out. LOL It is all fixed now.

Shop around the internet. Sometimes you can find a dash kit specifically made for your radio. Hope the info helps bro.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Ryan, text me tonight and remind me to look for my double din bezel...you can have it for free:top:. When I traded my truck in, I put the factory HU back in.

The bezel is in a box somewhere...just gotta figure out which one:hmmmm2:

Here's mine:

DVD001.jpg

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
you need the wire adapter, same from 05 till now, even with the sub

Pac swi adapter for to keep steering wheel controls (I dont know if your radio supports it though)

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
you need the wire adapter, same from 05 till now, even with the sub

Pac swi adapter for to keep steering wheel controls (I dont know if your radio supports it though)

yes the D3 does, I have the Z3 :top: usually you can find the wire harness and dash kit as a package on eBay if you look around

Top Bottom