Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what should i get???

what should i get

• TRD S/S

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • TAILGATE SPOILER

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • TRD INTAKE

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • SAVE FOR SOMETHING BIG

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Intake is an extremely good modification. I would go with it first, then the S/S.

Coupe

Reaction score
It sounds like you are getting them all, you just need help on what to buy this month.:biggrin:

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
yup COUPE hahaha well since i got the K&N intake and im going TRD out so i want to get the TRD INTAKE but im sure that can wait another 2 months, so im thinking im getting the S/S

blastap. this is very addicting im so glad i dont have a girlfriend yet, like all my money is spent on my truck whether its for gas or parts....
D.

carolinyens

Reaction score
I put the trd s/s and the trd cai on the same day. Either way your gonna like it but if I had to choose it would have to be the cai first then the s/s

hrspwr236

Reaction score
trd intake, then i would go with the ss, they are both great products

blastap

Reaction score
blastap. this is very addicting im so glad i dont have a girlfriend yet, like all my money is spent on my truck whether its for gas or parts....
D.
yah well i do have a girlfriend and when i told her i was buying a s/c their was a ''heated" discussion about just how much money i have spent on the x this year. best advice is buy it while you can

Norcal-XR

Reaction score
i say trd ss or intake, but any ss for our truck is a must.:rock:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
i would say buy the trd intake, then sell the k&n intake and with the money buy the short shifter!!!! u cant go wrong im loving my trd intake, and i dont even have a short shifter anymore, but im happier, ss is next on my list

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
lol dude i doubt anyone would buy this POS CAI, ill save it just in case yaaa dig... ****K i want to order something really bad, like really bad hahahaha EEeeeEEEekkk i dont know what to do?????

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
your k&n is a good intake, good power and all it just gets a lil hot. trust me you will sell it, and the intake is one bad ass sounding intake, youll be pleased. my way will get you both lol

Top Bottom