Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHAT size LED's go into the stock head unit

Motocross Guy 2009

Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone know what size LED's go inside of the stock head unit I wana change it from orange to blue I already did the cluster and the steering wheel control and wana do the head unit if anyone knows what kind or if there the same ones that are for the cluster let me know thanks agian

Stevenredx

Reaction score
From the stock HU color change how-to thread

Does anyone know where you can get these UT-672 470nm wavelength LEDS for the HU color change ? store or online website
Because these are definitely smaller than what is in the combination meter which use the PLCC-2 LEDS

Are the one's at lc-led part#ut-672nb not the ones?Sure look close.Just let us know.:top:

Yeah... went back to TN and read through all the post and he did get them from www.lc-led.com I have included a link to the correct page on their site and any of the leds in the last two sections should work fine (i think). Also, he did mention that these from www.lc-led.com are a a little smaller than the stock ones, but they still work fine. :top:

http://www.lc-led.com/Products/department/29

Thread moved: XR-Underground » Interior » Interior Modifications

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
The ones in the dash look like the first set. I'm gonna measure these tomorrow and see if they are the correct ones.

I need to do this this upcoming weekend, need bright blue ones.

Does anyone know for sure what the exact size is and where else to get them?

Murderface

Reaction score
Nobody knows what the exact size/watts/volts of the dash cluster LED's are?

Someone has to know, come on help a brother out:top:

Murderface

Reaction score
Ya I just searched thru a shit load of threads and found out they're 3.0X2.8 if any one is wondering?

I'm gonna order some tonite and get this done on Christmas weekend with a fuel pump upgrade( thx G) and finally take my O2 sim off so I can mail it to it's new Canadian home:canada:

Top Bottom