Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What would go good?

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
After seeing how good some X's look with yellow fogs I wanna do the same but I have a silver suv so I'm thing either a light blue or yellow for my fog lights and either white or a light blue for my driving lights. What do ya'll think? Also what would be better the film or the bulbs?

Coupe

Reaction score
I did the yellow HID for my fogs.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
honestly, if you can find housings with your color, go that route over the film. I've had the film, the spray tint, and finally the yellow housings. Great quality, no output issues, perfect fitment... go blue :top:

Gadget

Reaction score
Don't go blue unless you want to get an aggressive pat down from a government agent...

G

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Don't go blue unless you want to get an aggressive pat down from a government agent...

G
Alot of aftermarket foglights are offered in a light blue shade as he stated....not quite the dark blue of any officials I've seen :top:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I'm just really tired of the plain lights. I'm not gonna go hids cause my friends with them get harrassed by the popo alot so I just want replacement blubs. I don't think they will glare as bad as hids. I guess I gotta look for some housings plus blubs. whats wrong with blue gadget? I won't mind a pat down from her! but seriously whats wrong with them? bad color?

Attachments

• Denise_Milani_as_a_hot_police_officer_(9).jpg
    Denise_Milani_as_a_hot_police_officer_(9).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 63

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
How's this? ya or na

Attachments

• 6_12%20223.jpg
    6_12%20223.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 69

Grumpy

Reaction score
Blue light = asking for trouble.

Popo have blue lights, its their turf.

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
Not to knock anyone runnin yellow fogs but it's gettin a lil played out. I'd go with blue or possibly even green. Sounds lame but I seen a car with em and it looked pretty sick....kinda spooky/eerie lookin @ night.

Top Bottom