Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What you guys think about these wheels?

SIK X

Reaction score
Looks great and sure they'll hook up too! I'll be getting a pair similar but dont think Ill be able to go with the 15's upfront due to the 6Piston Rotora's Im running but def for the rears..

I noticed your mods say you have 710hp. have you ran at the track yet and got a good time? reason i ask is cause the fastest time on xr-u is 12.8. Im sure 700hp should at least be in low 11s.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
I love the way that looks, a shame you wouldn't be able to run those with a BBK all around.

SIK X

Reaction score
I need help guys. im about to order these wheels and im trying to figure out my offset. I think the stock wheel says +30. can someone confirm that? So theyll be 15" wheels with a +30 offset? thanks.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Depends on where you want them to sit in the wheel wells. The diameter doesn't matter for offset. It's just rim diameter and offset. Use this calculator, it'll help you get a better understanding. http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

Stock width/offset is 8/+30
With the new width/offset of 10.5/+30 you'd end up with the lip sticking out 1.25" more than stock and 1.25" less clearance within the wheel well :top: As for the fronts at 3/+30, the lip will suck into the wheel well by 2.5"

SIK X

Reaction score
Thanks for that info! very helpful.
I dont think im gonna get those wheels, thier just to much money. So, im either gonna get these gold welds (they used, so much cheaper)
10ojxmq.jpg

2lm5e0z.jpg

Or these wheels for really cheap..( just the rears)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFl3n8zsffI"][youtube]fFl3n8zsffI[/ame][youtube]
Which ones should i go with guys?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
A lot of money for track day only wheels. o_O

I like the WELD Racing rear wheels a lot though. More than the other brand.

SIK X

Reaction score
A lot of money for track day only wheels. o_O

I like the WELD Racing rear wheels a lot though. More than the other brand.
I know, its too much for track wheels. I might just go with the wheels in my video. they kinda match the stock wheels.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Those rears r awesome. To bad i need a minimum of 17 or 18in wheel for my brakes...thats gonna make for an interesting hunt...

Top Bottom