Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's my X worth?

dentpusher1

Reaction score
I originally bought my X wrecked to fix and resell, but now that I've driven it about 800 miles to make sure everything is 100% I really like it. What is it worth? It's in immaculate condition inside and out, and has 7600 original miles on it. Clean title. Insurance has never paid a dime on this vehicle. Brand new tires, magnaflow exhaust, window tint, bsp. any idea?:dontknow:
And what's the deal with the X's I see on Ebay? seems like they never get bid on?

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
maybe around 19-20,000 for an 05 w/ that miles on it----to me my X is priceless:top:

metalheadx

Reaction score
ill give you 100,000 dollars for it.....lol:laugh:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Howabout I'll give you $50 for it...

then I'll sell it for $19-20k :top:

PLCX

Reaction score
yea in the 19-20 range sound about right

X-Runnin

Reaction score
well since you are from Mexico, that would be about 211,000 peso :top:

jk, but I didn't know there was a city named mexico in the us :laugh:

toyota06

Reaction score
I would say about 19 or 20,000. and iam not sure about the one on ebay i havent checked them out.

Reaction score
ebay is realy starting to suck everybody wants a fortune for what there selling. New cars have always been a hard sell to the ebay users. If were not getting a deal we will buy it locally. There fees are getting to hefty for the (im cleaning out my garrage & the family room & how about all those closet guys & girls. simply because of the fees 7 time it takes to list items it's not worth it. I have just about given up listing things unless I know it will sell. I loved it when it was ahuge swap meet now it's a whole bunch of ebay stores. If I want to shop at a store Ill head to the mall.:driver: & it's an excuse to drive the x

dentpusher1

Reaction score
You guys are hilarious, there's 50.00 on the table from black cat. Any last offers?
aitkenkingfish, you are dead right about ebay. a few years ago, I cleaned out my shop. Everything from some new old stock from the body shop, 17 sets of headers new in the box that were store returns, just misc. I got 7000.00 in a couple months from stuff that was in my way! But ebay sucks now! I had a 68 Bronco I built from the ground up. 500 H.p. 460, painted inside, underneath, and out. Highest bid I got was 6500.00. Put it on racingjunk.com and sold it for 15000.00 in less than a month to a guy in Galveston.

Attachments

• 04-08-06 BRONCO PICS 001.jpg
    04-08-06 BRONCO PICS 001.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 97

05bluerunner

Reaction score
Bought my 05 w/ 8150 miles on it about two months ago from a dealer in KC. Remainder of factory waranty and certified used 7yr/100k mile waranty for $20k. I would start yours at that and see what happens.

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
You guys are hilarious, there's 50.00 on the table from black cat. Any last offers?
aitkenkingfish, you are dead right about ebay. a few years ago, I cleaned out my shop. Everything from some new old stock from the body shop, 17 sets of headers new in the box that were store returns, just misc. I got 7000.00 in a couple months from stuff that was in my way! But ebay sucks now! I had a 68 Bronco I built from the ground up. 500 H.p. 460, painted inside, underneath, and out. Highest bid I got was 6500.00. Put it on racingjunk.com and sold it for 15000.00 in less than a month to a guy in Galveston.

Thats just plain sexy...

Since you said the X-R was wrecked that takes several thousand off the price if you are an honest seller.

Id say 16,000-18,000.

dentpusher1

Reaction score
Thats just plain sexy...

Since you said the X-R was wrecked that takes several thousand off the price if you are an honest seller.

Id say 16,000-18,000.
I am a honest seller, but the fact that it was wrecked alone shouldn't hurt the value. As long as I disclose that it was damaged, repaired using all toyota parts by a certified tech, and checked all out it shouldn't hurt. If it was a salvage title vehicle it would take off a couple grand. JMO

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
maybe around 19-20,000 for an 05 w/ that miles on it----to me my X is priceless:top:

I agree. I gotta 2005 with 11k miles, blue book says 20K. I got a dealer quote for 16K, and they would prob. turn around and sell it for 22k, LOL!!!

I'd check bluebook(kbb.com) and edmonds.com as well.

:hmmmm2:

wshsbears

Reaction score
ebay is realy starting to suck everybody wants a fortune for what there selling. New cars have always been a hard sell to the ebay users. If were not getting a deal we will buy it locally. There fees are getting to hefty for the (im cleaning out my garrage & the family room & how about all those closet guys & girls. simply because of the fees 7 time it takes to list items it's not worth it. I have just about given up listing things unless I know it will sell. I loved it when it was ahuge swap meet now it's a whole bunch of ebay stores. If I want to shop at a store Ill head to the mall.:driver: & it's an excuse to drive the x
don't get jealous b/c i bought the last B&M right before u went for it :laugh:

I am a honest seller, but the fact that it was wrecked alone shouldn't hurt the value. As long as I disclose that it was damaged, repaired using all toyota parts by a certified tech, and checked all out it shouldn't hurt. If it was a salvage title vehicle it would take off a couple grand. JMO
any collision on a vehicle hurts the value of it if a part was damaged that plays a major roll in the vehicle itself. cosmetic damage can be fixed easily, but if a suspension part or part of the frame, bumper, door are messed up and then replaced, they never fit exactly like they did when the robot installed them at the factory.. thats just part of selling used vehicles.. im not saying its not worth anything, but im sayin that it will knock a few bucks off the end value of the truck.

i would say 16-18 depending on how lucky u are..

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom