Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whats up with the site lately?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I now see the font size change too on Chrome. I changed the doctype which could have caused this change. Should be a quick fix though. Thank you guys again for your patience and help in getting this resolved.

donovanbedwell

Reaction score
it only messes up for me on internet explorer and only affects my sign in. if i use google chrome or firefox it normally lets me sign in. just a glitch with internet explorer i guess...

justin13703

Reaction score
Seems to be working fine for me now on Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, and mobile Safari. Thanks for taking car of it so quickly Klint.

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
I dunno if it's me or my phone needs to be restarted but the screens has this orange layout between every thread and now it changed to the three bars (that get put on the side of the thread) that's between every thread and around everything lol, wtf?

XRU trying a new background or something? haha

*EDIT* The site is now working fine, straannge

justin13703

Reaction score
I dunno if it's me or my phone needs to be restarted but the screens has this orange layout between every thread and now it changed to the three bars (that get put on the side of the thread) that's between every thread and around everything lol, wtf?

XRU trying a new background or something? haha

*EDIT* The site is now working fine, straannge

Sounds like you have an android lol

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
FYI:
The "SEARCH" and "QUICK LINKS" tabs on the home page work, but go behind the header and can't be used.
I use Google Chrome.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good find Steve. Should be a quick fix.

Top Bottom