Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wheel well cleaner

NixXR462

Reaction score
What do you guys use to make your wheel wells look new again?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Ive cleaned mine everytime I wash the truck and wipe it dry, no issues here :top:

Tunedx

Reaction score
I use No Touch tire dressing, works wonders bro.

Tunedx

Reaction score
U have to scrub all the dirt off first. Try No Touch tire foam. I bought it at Costco. Its cheap and works for me.

Wayne R

Reaction score
Ive cleaned mine everytime I wash the truck and wipe it dry, no issues here :top:

Yeah me too.....

I use a Foam Gun filled with Pinnacle Bodyworks Shampoo and long-handled Horse-hair Brush. The Brush is narrow enough to get between the spokes on the wheels and clean the backside of the rims, as well.

Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score
Griots undercarriage sprays can be ordered from Griots. You just spray the fender wheels after you have washed them. No need to towel off.

dmbfan73

Reaction score
might have to give this stuff a try, my wells look like dookie

XDsm

Reaction score
Aerospace 303. Works wonders and doesn't leave the surface oily. I wiped down my wheel wells with it and it made them look new again. Stuff doesn't stick to it either.

Grumpy

Reaction score

W3rd! If u do it every time, its not hard to keep clean.

After finish washing the body, i get down in the wheel well with left over car wash soap. Simple Green for extra cleaning power when necessary. Wipe dry wheels & wheel wells with blue towel.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
+1 on ther griots product. Thats all I touch the truck with. I get mega discont though through a friend that works there.

IMAGE_255.jpg

07SWB

Reaction score
and you havnt had your friend come to be a vendor why?

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
degreaser, a soft wheel brush, and some granitize universal dressing. its white... wipe on.. then wipe off.. easy as 1-2-3

HiTek21

Reaction score
I use Meguiars APC to clean the dirt off (if its really dirty) and chemical guys Black forever trim gel

just4fun

Reaction score
Once you get the wheel wells clean spray them down with WD40 and that will prevent dirt and burnt rubber from sticking to the fender wells. I did it on my last truck that i took mudding all the time and all i had to do is just rinse the wells and everything came right off.

Top Bottom