Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

when did you decide to go blown.

Reaction score
So fellas at what point(mileage, year) did YOU who have turbo/super chargers decide to do it? Im stuck right now cuz my dad is my co-signer and still makes executive decisions on my truck but once I refinance I will join you guys I THINK...i'm scared to do this with such low miles and void the warranty..any of you guys have warranty issues and/or the blowers causing problems to the engine and such?

Jonathan

Reaction score
um, the TRD blower doesnt void the warranty......

wshsbears

Reaction score
well.. it was on my 9th bday and mr. jackson walked in..

jk.. theres been one person to blow one of these engines and after a lot of heartache and more luck he got it replaced under warranty. these engines can take some boost, but u just have to take the time to make sure ur tuned correctly and its safe if u use the TRD system as it comes straight out of the box.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
So fellas at what point(mileage, year) did YOU who have turbo/super chargers decide to do it? Im stuck right now cuz my dad is my co-signer and still makes executive decisions on my truck but once I refinance I will join you guys I THINK...i'm scared to do this with such low miles and void the warranty..any of you guys have warranty issues and/or the blowers causing problems to the engine and such?

the blower was here 4 weeks before the truck got here:smile:

Justin

PLCX

Reaction score
tonight gonna order it on monday

Alexrunner

Reaction score
27000 miles and a lil bit after the TRD blower was released. however the process is taking forever!:motz:

Reaction score
yeah it;s going to be a cople months before I do it...because I have to wait to build up enough credit to refinance and get my notes the same if not lower :top: after that im doing it :D It's faster than any vehicles i've owned but there's always room for improvement.

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
i think hes trying to say he decided tonight

hahahaha i was like HUH? at 1st too haha

Reaction score
Had my TRD S/C intalled Dec 3 with just over 20,000 miles. I decided to get one when Glen put together the 2nd group buy, but what sold me was the fact that if you have a Toyota Dealership install the S/C it keeps your warrenties.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
after I put on my humongous wheels; I needed to S/C it to get me going again

fuseaku

Reaction score
I want one NOW, but I can't afford it. :frown:

heloboby7

Reaction score
I tore into my truck with 25k on the ODO. I turbo'd my truck because my friends told me that I was just talking and would never do it. Proved them wrong. :D

I had 51k on the truck when I took everything off.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
cant say really. hes got something up his sleeve, and under his hood:biggrin::wink:

Top Bottom